anger

Nini sat on her bed, a frustrated sigh leaving her lips as she pulled the pins out of her hair. she had returned home from the disaster of a party to find that her moms had left to go midnight black friday shopping so she was home alone.

she slipped her boots off and peeled the black tights off her legs, about to slip out of her dress when the doorbell rang, "what the hell?" she asked herself as she slowly padded down the stairs.

she peaked her head out the window next to the front door and groaned before pulling it open, "what the hell do you want?"

"wow, nice to see you too Nini."

she rolled her eyes, "Ricky i'm really not in the mood right now. what do you want?"

the boy steps inside, shutting he door behind him and sticking his hands in his jeans pockets, "well i came to apologize but now i'm not going to because of the way you're acting."

Nini scoffed, "i have a right to be upset with you Ricky."

he furrowed his brows, "and why is that?"

she moved further into the living room, "because, i try to help you and tell you that you'll feel better if you talk to your mom and you basically called me a whore in response."

"i never called you a whore Nini, nor would i ever."

she turns to face him, "no, you just compare me to your mother sleeping with another man right after leaving your dad. you dumped me Ricky! right after i told you that i loved you! why would you expect that i'd be waiting around for you at then end of the summer?!"

Ricky crosses the room towards her, "i never dumped you Nini! it was a break! we were still committed to each other!"

she crosses her arms over her chest as she scoffs and rolls her eyes, "oh yeah? if we were still committed to each other then why did you go and hang out with a bunch of girls this summer? huh?"

"it wasn't a bunch of girls." he says, rolling his eyes.

"hmm i guess you don't count five as a bunch, oh and if i remember correctly, you kissed at least three of them. so you tell me how i'm the whore here."

he clenched his jaw at her words, he pointed his finger at her, "oh so now i'm the whore in this relationship? huh? says the girl who spent most nights with EJ in a tent in the woods at camp doing god knows what!"

tears were pooling in Nini's eyes out of pure anger, "i hate you Ricky!"

he took one step closer to her, "oh yeah? i thought you loved me?"

"i hate you! i hate the way you make me feel!" she said as she looked up at his eyes.

"how do i make you feel?" he said, his voice low as he glanced at her lips, both noticing how small the distance between them had become.

she let out a sigh, "angry, like i wanna just hit you and scream at you."

"is that all i make you feel?" he asked, his lips slowly moving more towards hers.

their foreheads touched as she shook her head, "what else Neens?" he asked.

that's when it happened. Nini leaned up and smashed her lips against her ex boyfriends, the two teens kissing hungrily as her hands held his neck tightly.

they pulled away for breath and she let out a blissful sigh against his lips, "horny. that's what you make me feel."

she pulled away and grabbed his hand, leading him up the stairs.