benefits

cw: smut. lots of it.

their relationship was not normal. looking at the two of them, you'd assume that they were the happiest couple. wrong. in reality: it was much more difficult than that.

Nini tosses her hair back as she pants. the boy beneath her was thrusting as quickly as he could, leaving them both in disarray.

she kisses him passionately, her hands holding the sides of his neck as he sits up in the bed, his hands gripped on her waist.

"fuck!" she curses when he thrusts again, breaking their kiss. Nini kisses him again, feverishly, "make me cum Ricky, please." she begs in a whisper against his lips.

"yeah?" he asks, panting between thrusts.

"uh huh." she moans, wrapping her arms around his neck as she bucks her hips against his.

it's only seconds later that they're both screaming out each other's names, pants and groans mixing in the curly haired young mans room. they roll away from each other and the brunette sits on the edge of the bed, pulling her hair up into a high ponytail.

Ricky gets up and pulls on a pair of sweatpants while she redresses herself. once she's got her dress back over her body, he's guiding her out of his bedroom and to the front door.

Nini checks her purse one final time to make sure she has everything before slipping her shoes on, leaning up to kiss him quickly, "i'll call you."

"talk to you later."

it isn't until he closes the door to his apartment and turns around that he sees the two boys sitting on the couch, a video game paused on the tv in front of them.

"jesus! you guys scared the shit out of me." Ricky puts his hand over his chest.

the raven haired boy on the couch snorts, "well we had to pause our game cause you were too loud having sex, we couldn't hear the damn thing."

Red nods sheepishly at his best friend and roommate, "you were a little loud man."

"yeah right." Ricky mumbles as he moves to the open kitchen to grab a drink.

EJ clears his throat and then attempts to do his best impression of the girl who just left the apartment, "oh Ricky! oh god! fuck me, please!" he pauses for dramatic effect, "sound familiar?"

the curly haired man tries to will the blush spreading up his neck to go away, "fuck off EJ. i don't complain when you and Gina are together."

"whatever dude. are you ready to admit that you and Neens are ready to be more than fuck buddies?"

"that's not what we are! we do more than fuck each other. sure that's a part of it but sometimes we just don't wanna be alone so we spend time together. if that happens to lead to kissing and cuddling, then so be it." Ricky says, plopping down into the chair opposite the couch.

Red picks his controller back up from the coffee table, "yeah, cause that's so healthy."

the two boys start their game again while Ricky watches absentmindedly.

it was strange. they were the first to admit it. it wasn't like they were trying to hide it either, all their friends knew and even their families had an idea of what was going on between the two.

Ricky and Nini dated for three years before calling it quits over some heated disagreements. they still saw each other all the time because they went to the same college and they still had the same friend group. they avoided each other for most of freshman year, managing to not see each other. then sophomore year rolled around and the two ended up at the same frat party.