paint me

Nini cursed as she ran down the halls of the art building, it was her first solo studio day and she was already running late.

she had been so unbelievably excited when she'd been accepted into the Pratt Institute in New York. Nini was now a senior Fine Arts major with a concentration in Painting, meaning that she finally got her own studio for the whole year to develop her final portfolio for her thesis.

she had all these ideas of these beautiful pieces of art she was going to make this year, that was if she made it to her studio. finally the door was in view, Nini rushing to get the key out of her pocket, finding it difficult with her canvases and paints and paintbrushes in her hands. she'd just gotten the key out of her pocket when everything fell from her arms.

"damnit!" she cursed as she quickly bent down to grab her belongings.

another hand came into view as she was crouched on the ground picking up her things. Nini looked up, seeing that the hand belonged to a handsome young man, curls a mess on his head, his brown eyes staring back at her.

"sorry! i saw you drop your things and thought i should help. i'm Ricky." he held his hand out for her to shake.

Nini stammered for a moment before reaching her hand out to clasp his, ignoring the way she liked how it felt, "oh! thank you! it's nice to meet you Ricky, i'm Nina. would you mind helping me carry these in?"

Ricky and Nini worked hand in hand to carry her large pile of belongings into the small art studio. Nini couldn't help but smile to herself as she looked around the dark room. the overhead lights flicked on but only half of them worked so she turned on one of the industrial lights, the pedestal where her model would stand lighting up in front of her.

Ricky set the items down on the counter and removed his bag, setting it down on the floor. he watched for a moment as this Nina girl set up her canvas, her head ducking out into the hallway, clearly waiting for someone. he ignored it and began to undress.

Nini pulled her hair back into a low pony tail as she set out all of her paints and her brushes. she looked down at her watch as she checked the door again. where on earth was her model? he was running late, and she preferred to start painting as soon as possible.

the brunette girl turned to walk back into the room to prepare her model space when she shrieked, "oh my god! what are you doing?!"

Ricky was stood in front of her, almost completely naked, spare his boxers, his eyes wide as she freaked out, "um...undressing?"

Nini slapped a hand over her eyes, "yeah i got that part, but why?!"

"wait, you are Nina Salazar-Roberts, right?" Ricky panicked momentarily, wondering if he had the wrong room.

Nini moved her hand but casted her glance anywhere except at the man in front of her, "yeah, why?"

Ricky chuckled, causing Nini to snap her head towards him before looking away once again, "Nina, i'm your model."

Nini shook her head quickly, "no you're not, my models name is Richard..."

"Bowen?" he cut her off, "Richard Bowen, Ricky Bowen, we're the same person. i'm Richard, everybody calls me Ricky."

Nini immediately felt her face flush. she felt so stupid in that moment, "oh my god, i'm so sorry! i had no idea!"

he chuckled quickly, "it's fine Nina, it's okay really. now, let's get to work shall we?"

Nini had to resist from dropping her jaw as he dropped his underwear, he was very well endowed. her eyes made their way back to the ceiling as he got himself situated on the pedestal, Nini coughing nervously as she prepared her tools.