trying something new

a/n: this one is rated a big M for lots of dirty talk, i'm experimenting with some things and it may not be everybody's favorite so read at your own risk! i've got some more fluff coming soon but hopefully this makes up for my last post!

the group of girls sat down at the booth in their favorite cafe, each with their own coffee in hand. Nini sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

Kourtney noticed, "Neener, you okay?"

Nini snapped up to look at her friend, "sorry, yeah. just haven't been sleeping lately."

Gina smirked, "not sleeping much huh?"

Nini rolled her eyes, "not like that, get your head out of the gutter. i have a 4 month old, i haven't slept since i got pregnant. besides, Ricky hardly touches me now anyway."

Ashlyn cocked her head, "what do you mean? he's your husband, why wouldn't he touch you?"

Nini sighed and slipped her coffee, "since we brought Oliver home, he's been reluctant to touch me."

Kourtney furrowed her brows, "so you two haven't...you know...in four months?"

"i didn't say that, we've fooled around but it hasn't been much. it's always quickies in between Oliver's naps. it's 10 minutes and half the time i don't even finish." Nini says dramatically.

Gina sipped her iced coffee, "sounds like you need to try something new."

"what do you mean?" Nini asked, confused.

"i mean," Gina started, "you need to have a night in. without any interruptions, without your baby. you need to buy some sexy lingerie and woo him. get him to remember why you two love each other in the first place."

Nini nodded to herself, it wasn't a bad idea. before the baby, she and Ricky had sex 5 times a week. now, she was lucky if they did it once every couple weeks. she knew that Ricky was nervous to touch her again after having their baby but she had needs too.

the ladies finished up their coffee and made their way downtown to one of the boutiques that they often went to. Kourtney, Gina, and Ashlyn took their time picking out different lingerie for Nini to try on, letting her show them the different outfits.

Nini smirked at herself in the mirror before walking out of the dressing room stall to see her friends. their jaws all dropped at the sight of her. she had put on a silk black, open back nightie, a garter belt on under it for the matching stockings.

"wow, Neens, if he doesn't drop to his knees at the sight of you in that then he's a dead man." Kourtney said.

the other girls nodded in response. Nini resisted the heat spreading up her neck, "you think he'll like it? i don't normally wear lingerie, he thinks it's silly to get all dressed up like this."

Ashlyn chuckled, "honey, if he won't sleep with you in this then i will cause damn, you look hot."

Nini laughed and went back into the stall to put her clothes back on. the cashier bagged up her items and sent the women on their way. Nini walked to her car, planning the night ahead of her.

she called her moms, telling them to keep Oliver for the night. she called in dinner from their favorite italian place downtown. she was setting up the table when Ricky came home from work.

"hey honey, how was your day with the girls?" he asked, kissing her on the cheek.

"it was good. i picked up dinner for us on my way home." Nini said cheerfully.

Ricky looked around, "where's Oli?"

Nini placed plates down on the table, "he's staying with my moms tonight. i thought we could use a date night, we haven't had one since he's been born."