apocalyptic crush (j•o)

yeah you must think you're funny calling him at 10 o'clock
you think he thinks you're pretty
i can guarantee he does not
i know you see me
do you think that you can win this game

Josh and Olivia were cuddled together on the couch in his apartment, watching a movie. they were finally back in Salt Lake filming season two. it was a long day on set, it was just about 10 at night. Olivia had come over to his place after she left set, wanting to spend some much needed time with her boyfriend.

Enchanted played on the tv in front of them, one of Liv's favorite Disney movies. she was curled into Josh's side, his arm around her shoulders, his fingers softly grazing her arm. her arms were wrapped around his torso, fingers toying with his tee shirt.

a ding from Josh's phone broke them out of the moment, the boy turning to look at his phone screen.

Liv's brows furrowed, "who is it? it's 10 o'clock, who's texting you?"

Josh huffed and shook his head, "it's Meg. i'm not answering it."

Olivia resisted the jealousy that bubbled in her chest, "Meg? like Meg Donnelly?"

Josh nodded, "yeah, she's been texting me every night or so for the past couple weeks. i think she's into me."

Olivia shook her head, "doesn't she know we're together? i mean you told her, right?"

Josh squeezed her tighter into his arms, "yeah, i told her after our live that one day. i don't know why she keeps texting me at all hours."

Liv sighed angrily, "cause she's expecting you to leave me for her. you're not though because you're mine."

Josh chuckled at her possessiveness. sometimes, Olivia got a little possessive because of her age. some girls think that just because Josh is older than her that they can just push her aside to get to him.

Josh kissed the top of her head, "don't worry, i'm all yours."

the couple headed to bed. Josh cleaned up his living room while Liv headed to his room to get ready for bed. when he came in she was standing at his dresser, putting her hair in a bun. she was dressed in her favorite sleep shorts that stayed at his place and his maroon tee shirt. he closed the bedroom door and moved to grab his pajama pants from his drawer. he changed while Liv slipped into his bed. he crawled in next to her after plugging his phone into his charger on his nightstand. she curled into his arms as he ran his fingers up and down her back.

it was peaceful in the quiet room, the only sound was their even breathing. that was, until his phone started ringing. Liv groaned and patted his chest.

"Josh, babe, your phone."

he opened his eyes and stretched to grab his phone. he audibly groaned and threw his phone back onto the side table.

Liv rolled her eyes, "Meg?"

Josh groaned, "yup. i swear to god. what part of i'm in a relationship does she not understand?"

her hand rubbed his neck sweetly, "just ignore her. maybe she'll get it eventually."

yeah you must think you're so attractive when you're playing dumb
the only thing you're showing him is how desperate you've become
i hope you trip over the boundaries that you've stepped right over

Olivia was sitting in a directors chair between scenes in the hallway of East High. she was scrolling through her phone when she saw that Josh had posted a new photo. she liked it and went to the comments to write something when she saw a particular comment.