dreams come true

Nini bounces a little in her seat as she looks out the plane window, sunny Orlando Florida beneath them. she turns and looks at Ricky next to her, squeezing his hand.

she grins at him, "i'm so excited!"

Ricky chuckles, "babe, we haven't even landed yet."

Nini laughs a little, "i know, but still! we've never been to Disney and i'm just excited for this trip and getting to spend a full week with you."

he smiles softly and leans down just slightly to press a soft kiss to her lips as the pilot announces their landing. they hold hands as the plane lands, Nini smiling excitedly when they're on the ground again. they grab their bags from the overhead compartment and hold hands as they walk to pick up their bags and make their way to the Disney shuttle to go to their hotel.

Ricky watches in amusement as Nini smiles happily at the video on the bus showing all the things to do in the parks. she looked like a little kid on Christmas. he was just excited to see her so happy.

they pull up in front of the Grand Floridian resort, the beautiful lake in the background. Nini and Ricky walk hand in hand to the front desk, checking in.

"hi there! we have a reservation under Bowen!" Ricky says excitedly as Nini bounces on her heels next to him.

the cast member at the desk smiles brightly, "yes, i have it right here! welcome! i see that this is your first trip, i have some buttons for you two!"

Nini grins widely as the cast member hands them buttons, proudly stating that they're on their first trip. Ricky passes the room key to his girlfriend and she moves off to the side.

Ricky leans closer to the cast member over the counter, "everything is all set in the room right?"

"yes Mr Bowen, everything is all set and park officials have been briefed."

he smiles and taps the desk before walking over to Nini, wrapping his arm around her, dropping a kiss to her lips.

"let's go to the room." he murmurs, pulling her to the elevators.

Nini holds onto his arm as they ride up to their floor, the couple chatting happily as they make it to their room. Ricky swipes the room card and they make their way inside.

"oh my god Ricky! this is beautiful!" Nini exclaims, taking a look around the room.

the neutral colored room was simple and beautiful. the large king sized bed, the huge tv in front of it. the room had an amazing balcony with a great view of the river.

Ricky chuckles as he sets his backpack on the chair, "it's all for you babe. this is your dream vacation, i wanted to make it perfect."

Nini walks across the room to fold herself into his arms, Ricky swaying them gently as they kiss multiple times. they brush their noses against each other's, Nini whispering against his mouth, "thank you."

"your welcome." he murmurs, pressing one more kiss to her lips before moving across the room to grab their suitcases that have been placed in the corner of their room by the bellhops.

they pull out their clothes and set them in the dressers and hang up their nicer clothes in the closet. they get into some pjs and Ricky orders them a pizza from the room service. a Disney move plays in the background while they sit cross legged on the large bed, eating slices of pizza.

"never thought my first Disney meal would be a pizza." Nini chuckles.

Ricky hums, "but it's a pretty damn good pizza."