i can't imagine my life without you

a/n: since i'm posting this two hours before the finale premieres, i wanted to give y'all so happy rini incase tim decides to ruin them with this episode :) so enjoy!!

the energy is bustling in the private rooms of the lodge as the two groups of people are getting ready.

Nini smiles to herself as Kourtney finishes pinning the girls hair into an elegant up-do. she spots her white, lace dress hanging up against the windows, making it look angelic.

the light reflects off of her round diamond ring, the gold of the band shining brightly. she sighs contently, straitening out the ring on her finger.

"you're going to look beautiful honey, he's gonna love it." Carol whispers in her daughters ear, kissing her cheek sweetly.

the young woman stands from her chair when her hair is done, heading over to get her dress on.

meanwhile, across the hall the guys were trying to pregame while Ricky was starting to freak out a little.

"dude, calm down. it'll be fine." Red says as he takes another swig of his beer.

the curly haired man shakes his head, "no, what if i'm not enough for her? what if she marries me and then realizes she's made a huge mistake and wants to divorce. i will die if that happens."

Mike claps his hand onto his sons shoulder, "kiddo, you two have been best friends since kindergarten and have been together longer than i can remember. if she wanted to jump ship, she would've by now. you're fine. everything is gonna be okay."

Ricky takes a deep breath and nods, allowing his father to fix his tie and straighten out his jacket. the older man waits until any of the groomsmen aren't around to lean in towards his son, "i've been told that she'll be ready to meet you in the courtyard in 15 minutes."

the curly haired man feels his heart rate pick up but nods and pats his pants pockets to make sure he had his paper.

"i'll be ready."

~~

Nini holds the skirt of her dress as she makes her way through the courtyard, looking at all the beautiful flowers as she passes by. the stationary in her hand flutters a little in the slight breeze but she holds on, not wanting it to fly away.

she finally spots her fiancé, his back turned to her as he paces a bit and seems to be talking to himself. she chuckles and bites her lip, slowly making her way towards him.

he takes a deep breath when he hears her heels on the cobblestone path beneath them. he smiles when her arms fold around his torso, squeezing him gently from behind.

"hi." she whispers softly.

"hi. you look beautiful." he responds.

the young woman giggles, "you haven't even seen me yet."

he cracks a smile, "i don't need to, i already know."

they're quiet for a moment as her arms untangle from his torso. she makes some last minute adjustments and takes a deep breath, "turn around."

Ricky circles around himself, his hands covering his face once he gets a good look at her, bursting into tears.

"oh, baby! don't cry!" Nini says as she rubs his arms gently.

"i'm sorry, you're just so beautiful. everything about you is perfect." he places his hands on her hips, holding her back so he can get a good look at her, "wow, just wow."

she smiles, curling her finger under her eye to catch a falling tear. Ricky reaches into his jacket pocket, pulling out some tissues for them, handing one to her as each of them dry their tears.