pretty little thing

her hair flows over the pillow as her head falls back, her neck exposed as she forced her fingers into his curly hair, yanking slightly. her legs wrap around his taught waist as her nails scrape at his back.

a small moan leaves her lips as he hikes her leg higher on his waist. his lips ghost over her skin as he swiftly moves inside of her. their groans and whimpers fill the small dorm room as they rock together.

Nini turns her head as he kisses up her neck, catching sight of the digital clock on her nightstand, "shit! i've gotta go! i've got rehearsal!"

suddenly, she's pushing the boy on top of her off, forcing him to the end of the bed as she fumbles around for her underwear, pulling them on and running to her closet, pulling out tights and a leotard.

she glances back at him as she pulls her shirt off and unclasps her bra, pulling on her tights and her leotard, "Ricky, you need to go."

the boy huffs, getting up and pulling his boxers and pants back on. he makes his way up behind her, where she's pulling her hair into a bun. his hands slip onto her hips, squeezing gently before pressing a kiss below her ear.

she pulls a sweater on and grabs her dance bag, pulling on her sneakers. Nini glances at the boy before leaving the room. running quickly, she makes it out of the building and down the street into the studios. students are milling around as she runs in, finding her place at the barre.

her best friend snickers a little, "running a little late today Nini?"

the brunette tosses a stern look at her curly haired friend, "shut up G."

the students begin to quiet down and Gina leans in a little, "just so you know, you have a hickey forming."

Nini curses under her breath and presses two fingers to her neck, finding the sore spot immediately. there's a shuffle of feet as everyone finds their place in the room, somebody clearing their throat.

"alright everyone, let's begin."

she looks towards the front of the room, seeing the familiar head of curls that were between her legs only fifteen minutes prior. she shudders a little at the thought and begins to go through the warm up.

there were rules in place at The Denver School of Ballet, rules that were meant to keep you in check; too bad rules are meant to be broken.

to be fair, he came onto her first. Ricky Bowen; ballet master. the youngest in company history. he'd been taken out of the company after tearing his achilles' tendon, ultimately ending his career. so, at 21 the head of the school pulled him in to teach ballet full time since he was their star dancer before getting hurt. everyone thought he was an utter asshole, constantly putting students down, pushing everyone to the limits, losing his cool at a moments notice; everyone except her.

Nini Salazar-Roberts was the only girl to ever stand up to Ricky. that's how this all started in the first place. after doing a movement piece across the floor, he called her out for incorrect alignment, she fought back. Ricky forced her to stay after class, running the routine over and over again until she was dizzy and her toes bled. they were working on her turns, his hands on her waist as she spun around, keeping her aligned. they stopped to stare in the mirror at their figures, realizing how close they were and they just kissed.

it wasn't illegal, she was 18; it was just against company rules. dancers were not supposed to date each other and especially not their dance masters or choreographers. they just had a passion that couldn't contain itself. they were drawn to each other.

class seems to fly by, Nini feeling the muscle aches already begin to set in as she finishes her movements. her hand immediately goes to her back as Ricky begins speaking, telling everyone about the upcoming auditions. her fingers rub at her spine as he speaks though she's not really listening, focusing instead on the throbbing pain in her back.