gift for you

tw: smut

Nini sat on the carpet as Ricky sang her his song. it was the sweetest thing ever. he was so worried about not having money to get her a gift so he wrote this instead. she couldn't have asked for a better present.

he strums the final chord and glances up at her, "so...what'd you think?"

she doesn't say anything. instead, she reaches forward to remove the guitar from his lap and settled herself in its place, her tiny hands wrapping around the sides of his neck, "i loved it, and i love you."

they both lean forward and meet in the middle, kissing softly. Ricky's hands squeeze her waist before trailing up and down her sides, slipping under her wool sweater to come in contact with her cold skin.

she lets out a whiny moan into his mouth at the feeling of his warm hands on her skin, goosebumps forming as he trails his fingers under her sweater. Nini bites his lip and slips her tongue into his mouth, heating up their kisses. she wiggles a little in his lap and feels the immediate rise from her boyfriend.

"mmm, Neens..." Ricky says as he pulls away panting, "i thought we were taking it slow?"

she nods and runs her palms down his chest, slipping her fingers under his sweatshirt, scratching at his abs, "screw what i said before, i want you. i wanna go all the way."

he furrows his brows a little, "wait...like, more than we've gone before?"

the brunette rolls her eyes playfully, "yes. i want us to have our first time."

Ricky's eyes widen at the boldness of his girlfriend, "oh...okay. are you sure? this is a big deal."

she nods, "you just gave me the perfect gift...let me give you my perfect gift." Nini whispers before attaching their lips again.

they grind against each other a little bit, muffled moans and groans could be heard as they fumble around on the floor of his living room. luckily, they were home alone. they had finished decorating and now they had other plans.

he hovers over her on the rug, her hair spewed around her and her cheeks flushed, "let's go upstairs."

the boy hops up, grabbing his girlfriends hand before practically sprinting towards the stairs. they giggle as they head to his room, Ricky slamming the door shut behind them and flicking the lock just in case.

Nini bites her lip as she stands near the edge of his bed. they make eye contact and both their faces flush with excitement about what's to come. her eyes never leave his as her hands reach down for her sweater, pulling it up and over her head, letting it drop to the carpet. she digs her teeth into her bottom lip as she unbuttons her jeans, noticing her boyfriends eyes trailing down her body. he pulls down her skinny jeans, kicking them off, leaving her in a matching black pair of underwear and a black lace bralette.

Ricky groans and can feel himself growing harder at the sight of her in front of him, "fuck Nini."

he quickly pulls his hoodie off, fumbling to get out of his jeans. he runs a little to pull her into his arms, the girl giggling as they fall back into his bed. their lips reattach as they settle themselves against his pillows, little moans and groans being swallowed by each other as their hands roam their bodies.

his hand gropes her left breast as he hovers above her, kissing her harder as he kneads her breast. he slips his hand under the cup and flicks her nipple, Nini breaking from their kisses, "ohh! god that's good!"

her head tips back as he continues to squeeze her and flick his thumb over her sensitive bud. Ricky sucks at her neck as she wiggles beneath him.

"baby, take it off." she says breathless.