marks

Nini hummed in pleasure as Ricky kissed her neck. they were supposed to be running lines but her boyfriend clearly had other plans.

it was time for the spring musical, Miss Jenn had picked a classic-Guys and Dolls-and Ricky and Nini had two of the leads. Nini had been cast as Sarah Brown and Ricky was playing her love interest, again, Sky Masterson. they were supposed to be running lines for tomorrow's rehearsal but that plan had gone array after about an hour.

it had started innocently. a few stolen kisses between page breaks. now, it's as a completely different story. Nini was pressed against her pillows and Ricky had swung his legs over her hips, pinning her under him. one hand was under her shirt on her stomach, the other was holding her neck as he pressed sloppy open mouth kisses to the skin.

he bit down on a spot near her collarbone and Nini hissed before he licked over it, soothing the red skin.

"baby be careful. if you leave a mark my moms will notice."

that was a situation Nini didn't want to be in again. when the two had first begun dating when they were 15, they had been experimenting and fooling around one afternoon. Ricky asked if he could kiss her neck, something he discovered is something his girlfriend loves. her favorite spot to be kissed is her neck but that's only for Ricky to know. he had gone a little too rough, not understanding that if he bit down too hard, he would leave a mark. Nini had tried to cover it up with makeup but Carol and Dana still noticed it the next day. they sat the teens down and gave them a quick version of 'the talk' by letting them know that they were too young to be leaving marks on each other. the only thing that talk did was inspire Ricky to find places to hide the marks.

Ricky licked a trail up her neck. he landed at the spot just below her ear, taking a second to whisper something to her.

"i just want everybody to know you're mine. all mine." he placed an open mouthed kiss to the spot below her ear, making Nini arch her back when he bit down on it.

"i'm all yours Ricky. nobody else's but yours. and you're all mine."

she flipped them over, completely abandoning the fact that they had to run lines. she pushed him into her pillows as he grabbed onto her waist. she straddled him as she pressed an open mouthed kiss to his neck, right below his chin. he moaned as she sucked her way down his throat. he had to admit, Nini knew some things about pleasuring her boyfriend. looking at her you'd think she was a goody too shoes but man, she knew what to do to drive him crazy.

he ran his hand up her back and held onto the base of her neck, fingers entangled in her hair as she moved the collar of his shirt, knowing exactly what she was getting ready to do.

she bit down on the fleshy piece of skin between the collarbone and the shoulder, knowing that it's the spot that drives him crazy.

"ugh Nini." he groaned out, his voice low and sultry, the way she liked to hear him.

she bit her lip and smiled as she ground into him for good measure, his hands immediately going to her hips.

"babe, you know i love you but your moms are downstairs and i really don't wanna get all worked up if i can't relieve it."

she smirked before returning to his neck.

~~

Nini was sitting at the lunch table the next day waiting for her friends to arrive.

"hey Nini." Kourtney said as she set her tray down on the table.

"hey Kourt." she said as she stuck a carrot stick in her mouth, looking around for any sign of her boyfriend.

as she turned her head, Kourtney caught a glimpse of the side of Nini's neck. the girl laughed which Nini gave a look towards her friend for.

"uh what's that on your neck there Neens?" Kourtney just about died from laughter. the rest of the group started to appear as Nini grabbed her phone to check herself out in the camera.

she noticed the dark purple bruise on the back side of her neck, near her shirt collar and gasped. Ricky had just came up to the table, pressing a kiss to Nini's hair before sitting down.

"Richard Bowen!"

"what did i do?" he asked confused

Nini turned and pointed to the spot on her neck, "oh my god!" he gasped

"Ricky! you gave me a hickey!" Nini was terrified

Ricky was wide eyed and didn't know what to say as all his friends laughed at them, "oh my god Nini i'm so sorry! i don't know what happened. usually i only leave them where you can't see them!"

the whole table was snickering at this point, even EJ.

"what's the big deal, you've given her hickeys before!" Carlos stated, popping a fry into his mouth.

Nini turned sharply to her friends as Ricky inspected the bruise on her neck.

"yeah but my moms will kill me if they find out he left a mark on me. we got in trouble once for it and i'm not going through that again!"

~~

Ricky was doing homework at his desk when his bedroom door opened. in walked his girlfriend.

he looked at her confused, "hey babe, what're you doing here?" he asked.

"your dad let me in. he's on his way to work." Nini said as he straddled Ricky in his desk chair.

he put his hands on her thighs to hold her in place. "woah, what's going on?" he asked as she violently attacked his neck with kisses.

"it's payback time Ricky. you gave me a hickey so now i'm gonna give you one." Nini swept her hair to the side as she tilted her head to gain better access to her boyfriends neck.

Ricky laughed in shock. what the hell was happening? "babe, if you wanted to make out you could've just asked. you know i won't turn that down." he ran his hands up and down her legs as she pressed herself into him.

Nini separated from Ricky's neck to pull his lips against hers. the two kissed passionately for a few minutes. Nini pulled away, breathless.

"just shut up and kiss me Bowen." Nini giggled as she placed her hands on the sides of his neck.

~~

Ricky headed into the bunker after school the next day for rehearsal. he saw Red discussing lighting plans with the crew, Kourtney going through racks of clothes, Gina was dancing with Carlos, and Nini was sitting at the piano.

he went and sat at the piano, kissing her cheek as he sat. the two were talking and giggling when Red came over.

"uh Ricky, whatcha got there?" he said laughing.

Ricky rolled his eyes, he was well aware of the mark on his neck. he noticed the purple bruise this morning when he was in the bathroom.

"yeah, yeah. just knock it off Red."

Nini smiled, "i gave it to him."

she was proud of her work. she'd bragged about it all day to Kourtney. something about looking at your boyfriend and seeing the remnants of your love was so powerful to her. the fact that she was able to do that to him was amazing.

the two shared a glance as their friends looked on.

this was love.