press (j•o)

Olivia stretched and rolled over in the bed, putting her hand out for her boyfriend. her eyes shot open when she felt the cold empty sheets next to her. she could see him standing near the end of the bed, buttoning up his dress shirt.

"why're you so fancy this morning?" she mumbled with a groggy voice.

he turned to look at her when she spoke, a wide smile overcoming his face. he walked over to her, leaning down to place a short kiss on her lips.

"i have an interview today for some teen magazine. i didn't wanna wake you, you looked so peaceful."

she smiled as she watched him pace around his bedroom, trying to get himself ready. he moved to the nightstand on her side of his bed, grabbing his apple watch and putting it on. Liv pulled on his wrist, he leaned back down to properly greet her.

he leaned his head down near hers, their lips inches apart, "good morning beautiful." he pressed his lips against hers, his hand holding her chin slightly.

Josh went to pull away but Liv slipped her arms around his neck, pulling him back into the bed with her. she nibbled at his bottom lip as they kissed, little whimpers coming from the girl. he held her neck with both hands as he forced them to separate.

he chuckled at her pouty face, "babe, i have to go do this interview then i'll come back and see you."

she groaned as he pulled himself off of the bed, walking back over to his dresser, trying to tame his curls.

"can i stay here while you're gone?" she asked quietly.

"yeah. Liv you don't have to ask. if you wanna stay here you can, that's why you have a key."

she nodded to herself at his reminder. she hung her head, chipping at her nail polish for a few minutes before speaking again.

"do you think they're gonna ask you again?"

he sighed, turning around to look at her. he walked slowly to her side of the bed, sitting at the edge. "Liv, they ask me every single time i do an interview. i give them the same answer every time. if you want to go public with our relationship then we will, i'll tell them today that i'm with you."

Olivia gently shook her head, "no, not yet. i'm still nervous about it. they don't need to know yet. i just hate seeing so many girls throw themselves at you in interviews and online. i know it's stupid because i have you but i'm just insecure i guess." she turned her head away from him.

"hey, no." he pulled her face back to look her in the eyes, "you have no reason to be insecure. i love you for everything you are. i don't care about those other girls, i have you."

they shared a few kisses before he announced he had to go. Olivia gave him one final kiss and told him to have a good time, sending him on his way.

he tried not to think about his girlfriends insecurities on his drive to his interview but he couldn't help it. they'd been dating since the press tour for season one, switching off staying at each other's apartments in Salt Lake. they'd been together for almost two years now, but she was still insecure about their relationship. at first it was their ages which could've damaged their careers if it came out, then it was that they didn't want people to think it was just publicity for the show, and now it's just that she was scared. he didn't blame her, he was scared too. but he loved her so much.

everything in his work life and personal life reflected around Olivia. they were co-stars and best friends before anything else at work, they played boyfriend and girlfriend on tv, they shared everything together. half of his apartment was filled with her belongings. his closet contained her clothes, his bathroom was filled with her hair products and person items, his cabinets were filled with her favorite vegan snacks, even his car reminded him of her; her hair tie sat around the gearshift, her chapstick sitting in his cup holder, her jean jacket sat folded on his backseat. she was everywhere in his life but he wouldn't have it any other way. he had so many plans for them, he honestly believes that she'll be the girl he marries some day.