itch to scratch

Nini and Ricky had always been that couple. you know, the annoying kind that could never keep their hands off of each other. they were always touching or kissing in some way any time you were looking at them. it got way worse after they got back together.

finding that they had much more chemistry and passion after their breakup, they were joined at the hip. they were constantly kissing or had their hands on each other in some way, sometimes getting a little too handsy. their friends often had to remind them to chill out.

they had all gone bowling last weekend and halfway through their second game they found Ricky with his tongue down Nini's throat in the arcade. just this week, Mr Mazarra had to break them apart when Nini started getting a little too handsy while they kissed at Ricky's locker.

it was beginning to become insufferable. they couldn't all hang out together because anytime Ricky and Nini were together, they'd be all over each other. movie nights were the worst. Ashlyn had just about been scarred for life when she hosted a movie sleep over and found Ricky and Nini together in one sleeping bag in the middle of the night.

Red had gotten the worst of it so far. he, Nini, and Ricky often hung out in his basement together before the breakup so after they got back together all three of them began hanging out together again. they were watching The Office in the basement when Red got a call from Ashlyn, stepping upstairs to take the call. he returned back, no more than 10 minutes later, to find Nini and Ricky shirtless in a compromising position. he'd also walked in on the couple in Ricky's bedroom a few weeks ago, Mike letting him in. luckily, the sheets covered most things but the noises will never escape the redhead.

they were young and dumb and new to sex, they couldn't get enough of it and each other. they were becoming more daring with it as they tried new things. surprisingly Nini was the one who initiated almost everything.

Nini was sitting in Ashlyns living room, the theatre troupe gathered around singing horribly to karaoke songs. she spotted her boyfriend from across the room, the boy leaning against the counter in the kitchen talking to EJ. she smirked and sent him a quick text.

meet me upstairs?😏 ~N

she looked up just as he read the text, a shocked but excited look coming across his face.

baby i'm already there😉~R

the two quietly snuck away, up to one of the several guest rooms in Ashlyn's house. Nini found Ricky leaning against the door frame of one of the rooms.

he smirked, "hey baby."

she grinned as she quickly walked into his arms, his mouth opening right away, his tongue mixing with hers. she tasted like cherry lip balm while he tasted like root beer, weird combination but one that was so intoxicating to the teens. Nini's fingers tangled in his curls as she moaned into his mouth, Ricky's large, calloused hands coming to rest on her lower back, his fingers scraping at the exposed skin from her tight crop top.

Nini pushed the boy into the room, quickly closing the door behind her, before reattaching to his mouth, pushing his jean jacket off his back, hands reaching for his shirt. Ricky pulled away from her to lift his shirt up and over his head before reaching for her hips and pulling her back to his mouth. he lifted her so that she was wrapped around his waist as he lowered her on the bed, his rough hands pushing her shirt higher up her waist as her hands worked his zipper open.

he slipped his fingers through her underwear as she reached into his boxers, both teens moaning at the sudden touches. his calloused fingers were rough on her sensitive nerves, Nini moaning out as his fingers scraped over her core.

"Ricky." she let out a soft pur as the boy worked her over with his fingers, her motions in his pants coming to a stop as the boy touched her. Nini clawed at his back as Ricky placed sloppy kisses on her exposed shoulder.

he worked her up enough to the point that sweat beads were beginning to form on her head, he stopped his motions and pulled himself out of his pants. he groaned when his girlfriend grabbed a hold of his member. her soft hands always worked him over, she was always so delicate and soft when it came to stroking him.

Ricky let his head drop into the dip of her breasts through her crop top, his breathing quickening as his girlfriend worked him over. she stopped when she deemed he was ready and that's when they got to work. quickies were becoming their new thing. they were young and horny and it was the only way to release the tension quick enough, especially when they got all hot and bothered during school.

Nini pulled her underwear off, quickly sticking the lace pair into the back pocket of her boyfriends jeans as he lined himself up, quickly pulling out a condom from his wallet, "always have protection." he muttered.

he was all set after rolling the latex on, lining himself up and thrusting into his girlfriend, Nini and Ricky both grunting at the force. luckily the music from the party downstairs was loud enough that nobody could hear them.

Nini wrapped her legs around Ricky's waist, her nails clawing at his back as he thrusted quickly in and out of her. Nini's eyes screwed shut as Ricky thrusted.

"ngh, Ricky! faster baby."

the teen obliged, quickening his pace even more, the sound of their skin hitting bouncing off the walls. Ricky pressed a forceful kiss to Nini's mouth as he thrusted.

Nini cried out as they continued, "fuck! Ricky!"

Ricky smirked, Nini hardly ever cursed but it seemed that every time they had sex, he got her to curse. he loved it.

Ricky felt the girl under him tense up, knowing that she was reaching her end. he pulled her in for a hot kiss as she melted into him. she gasped when she finally hit her orgasm, Ricky making sure to ride her through that wave as his hit soon after.

the two teens collapsed into each other, both smiling like idiots. Ricky pulled out of Nini, the girl slightly groaning at the feeling.

they redressed themselves and hoped that nobody would notice how long they were gone for. they prayed that they didn't smell too much like sex. Nini pulled Ricky against her for one finally long kiss, a thank you of sorts for what just happened. Ricky simply winked and left the room.

they both went downstairs, one at a time of course. Nini came back down a few minutes after he did, muttering an excuse to the girls that she had to use the bathroom. she took a seat on one of the bar stools and crossed her legs tightly, a slight breeze of cool air hitting her under her skirt.

Ricky makes eye contact from across the room, smirking lightly. Nini spots her lace underwear slightly sticking out of his back pocket and her cheeks heat up.

he catches her gaze again as pats his back pocket, forcing the lace material further into it. he winks in response and she drops her head.

the girls are all chatting when she gets a text.

i'm gonna head out in a few minutes, you want me to drive you home😉~R

she blushed lightly, knowing that her boyfriends words were code for hooking up in his car.

"uh girls, i'm gonna go. my moms want me home. i'll text you all later!"

they all shout goodbyes at her as she makes her way out the door, spotting her boyfriends car across the street. she quickly makes her way to the passenger side.

"just drive." Nini mumbles as she leans over to press kisses to his neck as he puts the car in drive.

a/n: this one has been in my drafts for months so i figured i'd finally post it. i'll be getting some more holiday chapters out soon!! i'm also in the process of creating another au so there's that lmao. hope you all enjoyed!!