silent treatment

cw: smut. lots of it.

Nini sits stunned on the couch as the bedroom door slams shut down the hall.

honestly she isn't quite sure what happened. they had been watching a movie and fooling around a little bit, play fighting when all of a sudden he got off the couch and stormed off to the bedroom.

she sighs and runs her hand through her long hair. she absentmindedly watches the movie playing, having no interest in it, playing with the ring on her finger as she watches it.

that was the whole start of this thing, the ring. the thin band with small diamonds surrounding it with a larger round one in the middle had been bought over the summer for the young woman. it wasn't exactly an engagement ring, they had yet to make it official but the ring on her left ring finger made it clear to anybody who saw her: she was unavailable.

taking a deep breath, she gets up from her spot, turning the tv off. slowly, she makes her way down to their bedroom, knocking on the door quietly as she leans on the wall next to it.

"Ricky?" she asks quietly.

with no answer she raises her voice as she presses her palms against the white wood door, "baby, i know you can hear me. i'm gonna come in, okay?"

silence remains on the other side. sighing, Nini opens the door slowly, making a loud creaking noise. Ricky is laid out on his stomach in the middle of the bed, his arms wrapped around his pillow.

she bites her lip looking at him, able to tell he is upset by his body language, "i'm sorry, i shouldn't have said that. we were playing around, i was just joking."

Nini sits on the edge of their bed, her shaking hand reaching out to touch his back, his muscles tensing under her touch.

sighing, she rubs her hand up and down his back, "are you going to say anything?"

more silence follows her words and she suddenly realizes what's happening. she almost wants to laugh, knowing there's only one way to work him out of this kind of mood.

she works her hand up to the back of his neck, her cold fingers against his warm skin, working into his thick curls.

even though he tries not to, Ricky lets out a soft groan at the feeling of his girlfriends fingers in his hair. the noise makes her happy, knowing she's bringing down his walls.

her fingers massage his scalp for a moment, before sliding back down his sculpted back. delicately, her fingers slip under his shirt, her palm splayed against his bare back. Ricky shudders at the feel of her small hand on his skin, he's trying to keep his composure but he knows he'll break soon.

Nini's hand kneads into his back, over the ripples in his muscles, her nails lightly scratching him. she leans down near his head, whispering lightly, "what do i need to do for you to forgive me?" she kisses the back of his head.

Ricky still doesn't say anything, simply shifting a little in the bed, Nini knowing that he is getting antsy.

"perhaps," she says slyly, her hand roaming over his hip, her finger dipping under his gray sweatpants, "i need to do a little begging."

he flips over onto his back as she runs her hand over his body, "maybe i should get onto my knees for you." this comment makes the young man's eyes widen.

still silent, Ricky doesn't protest when Nini sits on her knees, her fingers dipping into the waistband of his sweats. she slips his boxers and sweats down just enough for his semi hardened length to spring free, excitedly, she pulls her hair back into a ponytail and pulls her t-shirt over her head, letting it fall to the floor.