soothe you

Ricky sighed as he sat down on his couch in front of the tv, some trashy reality show playing in front of him that he wasn't paying attention to. the beer in his hand wasn't nearly enough to help him cope with his stressful day.

being a high school music teacher doesn't sound like it would be stressful, but it is. his budget had gotten cut for the year so he was working with broken instruments and torn sheet music, his pit for the musical wasn't up to par, the orchestra was falling apart and they had a competition in a few weeks, plus his classroom wasn't nearly big enough for all his students.

the only thing that made his day better was knowing that his girlfriend would be home soon. Nini was his lifesaver, his everything. she was the reason he pursued teaching in the first place, back in college when she talked him through what he wanted to do with his life. she meant the world to him.

the front door to their apartment opened and Nini shuffled in, her purse hanging from her shoulder and her work bag in her hand. she smiled brightly when she saw him after setting her things down, taking the clip out of her hair and letting her chocolate waves fall over her shoulders.

"hi baby, how was your day?" she asked as she sat next to him on the couch.

Ricky shrugged, "sucky. i'm actually really tired, i think i'm gonna go lie down."

Nini watched concerned as Ricky got up and slowly made his way down the hallway to their bedroom. she followed behind him not long after. the room was dark and quiet, but she could clearly make out Ricky's body laying face first down on their large bed.

she bent down to take her heels off and slowly crawled into the bed, sitting up by his head. she pulled his head full of messy brown curls into her lap, her fingers taking through his hair as he sighed into the material of her pencil skirt.

"what's on your mind babe?" she asked quietly.

another sigh escaped him, "why did i become a teacher?"

Nini smiled softly, her fingers continuing to thread through his curls, "because you love music and you love teaching kids music."

Ricky huffed, "yeah well i'm not loving it too much right now."

she smiled sadly as her fingers worked down to his neck, feeling how tense he felt, "what do you want me to do?"

"can you rub my back? it calms me down and makes me feel better when you do it." he mumbled into her lap.

she nodded although he couldn't see her, "absolutely baby."

her nimble fingers worked their way across his broad back. her palm rubbed gently back and forth as she felt his breathing slow. she raked her nails up and down his back gently as well, knowing that the motion soothed her boyfriend.

Nini tucked a little bit of hair behind her ear as she continued her motions on his back, "hey, i love you."

Ricky's head turned to look at her slightly from his place in her lap, "i love you too."

her hand continued to rub his back, making shapes and patterns with her hand and fingers. she untucked his dress shirt from his pants and moved her hand to make its way under his button down and his tee shirt so she cub rub his bare back.

Ricky sighed at the contact of her soft hand against his back. he burrowed his face further into her legs, pressing a kiss to her leg through the fabric of her skirt. her nails scratched at him lightly and he groaned ever so slightly.

"hang on." he said before sitting up slightly so he could pull his shirts over his head before laying back down in her lap.

Nini smiled and pressed both her hands to his back, loving the blissful sigh that escaped her boyfriends mouth as she worked out the knots there. his arms wrapped around her waist as she continued to rub his back, Nini giggling a little when his arms tightened around her.

her hand slipped under the waistband of his pants, Ricky moaning a little when her hand came in contact with his ass, "Neens."

her other hand moved back into his curls, threading through them, "that feel good baby?"

Ricky nodded slightly as Nini got an idea. she removed her hands from him totally and got off the bed, "take off your pants." she said as she moved to their closet to look for something.

he furrowed his brows at her, "huh?"

Nini turned back towards him, her massage oils in her hands, "i said take your pants off. i'm gonna massage you."

Ricky's eyes widened before he moved off the bed to slip his dress pants off, climbing back on the bed and laying face first down on the comforter.

Nini unzipped her pencil shirt and stepped out of it, leaving her in her underwear and her blouse, which she undid the first few buttons to get more comfortable. she climbed back on the bed, her fingers moving through his curls quickly before putting some of the oil onto her hands and sliding them down his back.

Ricky groaned at the sensation, he was so extremely tense from all the stress of his job, Nini was really making him feel better. she worked through his back for a while, kneading out all the knots she came across.

"flip over baby." she mumbled as she pulled her hands away from him.

he did as he was asked and flipped onto his back, staring up at her brown eyes above him, "what're you doing now?"

Nini moved room pull his boxers off of him, "massaging something else. you're tense, i'm gonna relieve your stress."

she laid down next to him as her hands found his member. Ricky wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pressed a kiss to her hair as her hands began to work him over. it was slow and sensual, Nini squeezing in all the right places. her hands were like magic, all the tension in his body floating away at the touch of her fingers.

Ricky let out a few low moans into her ear, Nini smiling as she worked her hands. she hated when he got this stressed, to the point where his whole body was basically one giant knot. Nini leaned up to press a sweet kiss to his lips. Ricky kisses her back, slowly and drawn out as her hands work just as slowly stroking him.

he lets out a strangled gasp into her hair as he arches his back a little, "Nini...god."

she bits her lip before pressing several kisses to his chest, his fingers lazily moving over her shoulder. she tightens her grip around his erect member, squeezing as she slowly strokes him.

"mhm, Nini."

Nini lets out a moan of her own at the sound of his voice, he could always make her weak in the knees at just the sound of his voice. she picked up her pace just slightly and feels him jerk a little in her hand, letting her know he was getting close.

he pulls her chin up so he could kiss her again, slowly and sensually. their tongues mixed with each other as they kissed, Nini's hand still working him over. Ricky lets out a gasp into her mouth and she knows he's about to come undone.

"Neens...baby." he wines slightly, his telltale sign that his orgasm is upon him.

she continues her pace, pressing more kisses to his chest, "okay."

she kisses up his jawline as he makes a strangled gasp, his mouth forming an 'O' shape as he begins to spill into her hand.

she continues to stroke him through his orgasm, spirting out into her hand as he moans into her ear. she sucks on a spot at the base of his jaw, Ricky beginning to catch his breath as Nini's hand motions come to a stop.

she wipes her hand on the comforter, it needed to be washed anyway, and wraps herself into his side, kissing his cheek as she nuzzles into his neck.

his arms wrap tightly around her and he presses a kiss to her forehead, "thank you for that."

she smiles against his neck, "anything for you. do you feel better?"

Ricky nods and wraps his arms around her tighter, her legs wrapping around his torso, "i love you so much." he mumbles into her hair.

"i love you even more." she responds into his neck.