harsh

a/n: this one is rated a strong M!! i read a one shot and got inspired for this, it involves some light bdsm activities and some strong language. read at your own risk!!

becoming somewhat friends with his girlfriends ex was not something he planned. after HSM, Ricky and EJ had become closer, they weren't exactly besties but they still hung out with each other.

they were in Red's basement, playing video games. the three boys yelled at each other and threw their controllers down. Ricky's phone dinged and he smirked as he read the text.

"is that Nini?" EJ asked, trying to get a glimpse at the phone.

Ricky blushed for a second and set his phone facedown on the couch next to him, "uh, yeah. it's nothing."

EJ snorted and brought his soda can to his lips, "yeah, i used to get those texts too."

Ricky furrowed his brows, Red was too consumed in his bowl of pretzels to pay attention to the conversation. Ricky moved a little closer to the senior, "what're you talking about?"

EJ sighed and turned to the younger boy, "the suggestive texts? the flirty emojis? the calls to come over? i got them all too."

Ricky huffed, he didn't really wanna talk about his sex life with his girlfriend with said girlfriends ex boyfriend. he needed to know though, "what else did you two do?"

EJ thought for a moment, "well, i mean we went all the way a couple times. it was usually just some rough foreplay though, you know, hand stuff."

Ricky swallowed harshly, "she never told me that."

he rubbed his hands over his face as he thought about the two of them together. it was definitely something he had hoped didn't happen but now he knew the truth. he tried to resist the jealousy that was bubbling in his chest. he really had no reason to be jealous, he was dating Nini plus, he had taken her virginity almost two years prior before their breakup, she was his.

he couldn't help the next question that came out of his mouth, "how was it?"

EJ choked on his soda, Red looking up from his bowl for a second, "i mean, i'm sure you know. it was...good, really good."

Ricky nodded, "yeah, i know."

when Red left the room, EJ spoke again, "hey, does she ever do that thing with her tongue when she blows you? man, it's crazy!"

Ricky clenched his jaw at the older boys words about his girlfriend. EJ continued, "one time, when we were fucking in my car after water polo, i grabbed her neck and she called me daddy...hottest thing ever, i swear."

Ricky stood up quickly, "okay, woah! dude, that's my girlfriend you're talking about!"

EJ put his hands up in front of him, "woah okay, sorry, i figured she did that to you too."

Ricky pulled at his curls and sat in the recliner facing the couch. EJ sat on the edge of his seat, "you two don't fuck, do you?"

the boy made a face, "what the hell are you talking about, of course we do!"

EJ shook his head, "no, i mean obviously you do. you two just don't go hard, do you?"

"Nini prefers to be made love to, for your information." Ricky mumbled.

EJ snorted, "yeah, okay. that's not what she said last summer."

Ricky had enough of this conversation. he bid a goodbye to the older boy and went upstairs, grabbing his skateboard as he passed his best friend, telling him that he was leaving.