the situation

Nini was beyond happy. she and Ricky had finally taken the step to becoming a couple after being friends for almost 10 years. the two had been together for almost three months.

they spent every moment possible together. if they were with each other it was because Nini was at Rehearsal, Ricky was skating with Red, or they were out with their parents.

they hadn't had much relationship experience before each other. Ricky had briefly dated a girl in freshman year for a couple months and Nini had only been on a few dates before. this was their first real relationship.

Nini loved being with Ricky. one thing she really loved about being with him; kissing him. they had both been each other's first kiss when they were 12 but besides that they hadn't kissed on the lips until they started dating. Ricky was so gentle, almost like he was scared of hurting her.

they were sitting in Nini's bed, her moms both at work. they were kissing, their school work shoved to the side of the bed. Ricky was tugging Nini closer to him, his lips begging to move elsewhere. he pulled apart from their kiss first.

"Nini?"

"yeah?"

Ricky paused for a moment, "can i kiss your neck?"

Nini felt the heat rise to her cheeks. she nodded quickly as Ricky readjusted. he pulled Nini over him so she was straddling his lap as he sat against the headboard, his placed a very light kiss to the side of her neck.

Nini chuckled a little at the feeling of his breath against her neck, this was something new for them. they had never really gone past a quick make out session. Ricky continued to place kisses to her neck, each one filled with more heat than the last. Nini felt her heart rate pick up as Ricky sucked a little on her skin. her hands grabbed fist fills of his brown curls when he bit down harshly on the sensitive skin.

"Ricky!"

Ricky pulled away sheepishly, "i'm sorry."

he placed a kiss to the red skin as an apology as Nini ran her fingers through his curls, his hands resting on her waist, pulling her flush against him as he bit down again, this time sucking the skin at the same time.

Nini sucked in a breath at the feeling. this was something she had never experienced before but she was enjoying it. she let out little moans as he nibbled on her skin lightly, his calloused fingers scratching at her hips.

he pulled away to see Nini with a flustered look on her face. she was red and her hair was disheveled, a look that wasn't too common for his teenage girlfriend. he chuckled as he tamed her hair and pulled her off his hips, not before placing one more passionate kiss to her lips.

~~

the next morning, Nini was getting ready for school. she had just gotten dressed when she sat down at her vanity, noticing a deep purple bruise on the side of her neck.

"oh my god!" her fingers grazed over the mark.

she had no idea what it was. she resorted to google and after a few moments of searching she came to a conclusion; it was a hickey. Nini was terrified. she had no idea how to hide it. it was too warm to wear a turtle neck so she dug around for her concealer and coverup, trying her best to mask the purple bruise.

luckily, she was able to avoid her mothers while trying to get out the door, she hoped she could figure out a way to continue to hide this.

~~

she managed to make it the whole day without anybody noticing the mark. she continued to apply makeup to it so people wouldn't see and kept her hair covering it.

after school, she and Ricky went back to her house. they were gonna hang out and watch a movie. the two teens walked in the door giggling, Nini seeing her mom in the kitchen across the way.

"oh hi mamma C!"

Carol turned and looked at the two teens, "hi guys! what're you doing?"

"we're just gonna go watch a movie in my room!" Nini said as they discarded their shoes by the door and ran up the stairs.

they were sitting on her bed, the 3rd High School Musical movie playing on her tv. Nini pulled her hair up into a ponytail and that's when Ricky noticed the bruise.

"oh god Nini! what is that?" his fingers grazed over the makeup covered bruise.

"it's a hickey. i didn't know what it was until this morning."

Ricky looked at her with wide eyes, "did i do that?"

Nini giggled slightly, "yes stupid. i've been trying to hide it from my moms."

just as she said that, her bedroom door opened. Carol walked in.

"hey guys i was just wondering what you wanted for-" she trailed off when her eyes landed on the deep purple bruise on her neck. Carol glanced between the two teens, "come downstairs you two. now please."

the couple quickly found themselves downstairs, sitting at the kitchen table opposite her moms. Carol and Dana looked between the two kids before speaking.

"what we're you thinking?" Dana asked, her question directed at Nini.

the girl put her head down in shame. she hated when her moms were mad at her. Ricky placed his hand on her knee under the table.

"it wasn't her fault. i asked if i could kiss her neck and clearly i don't know what i'm doing. i must've done something wrong. i'm sorry."

the two women sighed and looked between the two kids. they both looked so sad.

"you need to be more careful. you're just too young to be doing that kind of stuff." Carol said.

Dana reached for Nini's hand across the table, "yes, it's just too adult for you guys. you're young but things like that are not okay when you're this young. especially when you don't know what you're doing, it can cause problems to your health if he hurts you Nini."

Nini nodded quickly, her eyes coming to meet her moms. she smiled sadly, "i'm sorry mommas, it won't happen again. i can promise you that."

Carol and Dana brought the kids into a big hug before sending them back up to Nini's room. Ricky and Nini sat as far away as possible from each other on her bed.

"i'm sorry Nins. i didn't think it'd leave a mark."

Nini turned to her boyfriend, "i'm not mad."

Ricky was surprised by this, "you're not?"

Nini nodded her head no, "i actually kinda enjoyed it. it sucks that we got caught, i'd kill for you to do that again." Nini smirked as she saw Ricky's eyes flicker.

he crawled towards her as she leaned back against her pillows, his lips dangerously close to her neck, "well then, i'll just have to find better hiding spots."

and boy, did he ever.

a/n:
i hope you all enjoyed this short little chapter! it's reminiscent on my previous one shot "marks" where Nini tells the story of getting caught with a hickey for the first time. please continue to suggest stories for me to write, i love hearing what you guys want!

also!! Olivia's new music video for All I Want literally slayed my life!!!!