174 : Contract (Unedited)

"Bai Ze, you are really too ruthless." Xiaobai group said with a look of grievances, "We have not seen this, you treat me like this."

Just as the white group flew over, the emperor laid an enchantment among them, letting others hear the conversation between them. Otherwise, just the word Bai Ze, it can make people shocked. Who does not know that Bai Ze is one of the ancient beasts!

"Don't--" Xiaobai said with a look of disapproval. "We are not familiar, and you should not climb here."

Just like I didn't see Xiaobai's dislike, Xiaobai's group still relied on her face. "I know, you still hate this. I have stolen your fifty roast chickens. One hundred and twenty gimmicks, one thousand five hundred sesame seeds..."

As the cricket complained, Xiaobai's entire face sank and his face became more and more ugly.

"Oh--" sounded and interrupted the words.

Murong's face is really unbearable. She can see that the relationship between Xiaobai and Yi is very close. Although Xiao Bai said when he was awkward, his face was completely disgusted, but the intimate relationship was indeed obvious. But seeing Xiaobai seems to be very unseen, so there should be a festival between the two beasts! However, she did not think that the grievances between the two beasts were all around eating.

After hearing such a conversation, she couldn't help it, she could only laugh out loud. These two beasts are really too funny, they can't be seen at all, these two are all beasts!

As the laughter looked over, I saw a woman who had a birthmark on her face, but her temperament was a love affair. "Who are you? Why are you laughing?"

Facing a face full of curiosity, a pair of pure big eyes, Murong not only feels soft, but "No, I just think it's fun. You used to steal so much white!"

"Little white?" Hearing Murong's face, he said this name, and he looked confused. "Who is white?"

Murong leaned out and pointed his finger at Xiaobai. "This is Xiaobai."

Xiaobai wants to stop it, it's too late. Such a frustrated name, it does not want to let others know, especially this guy.

After hearing the words of Murong's face, he looked at the direction of the fingers of Murong's face, and saw that Baize stood there, and he looked at his face. It has been staring at Xiaobai. After a long time, it finally opened again. "Bai Ze, when did you change your name?"

This is not the point, is it good?

Xiaobai's support, a pair of people simply do not want to talk. Sure enough, it is still overestimated for the IQ of 饕餮. In addition to eating in this guy's head, nothing can be done.

Seeing that Xiaobai didn't pay attention to himself, he immediately entangled him. "Bai Ze, don't ignore me! You don't know, I have slept for many years. I didn't expect to see you when I woke up." "

I have been very happy when I have been sleeping for many years and I have seen my familiar people. Moreover, in the past, although Bai Ze looked very proud, but the relationship between them is still very good.

"How come you are in this place?" Xiaobai looked at him and asked seriously, "You shouldn't be in this place!"

He stretched out his small claws and grabbed his head. It was also a confused face. "In fact, I don't know. I just slept, and then woke up and found myself in this place. After that, I saw you. However, it's really weird, I remember that I should be sleeping at home, but when I woke up, I found myself in an egg. It's really weird!"

Seeing a sly look, Xiaobai feels that he may not really have too much hope for his IQ. I don't even know why I am in this place. It can only be speechless.