Author's Note~ I'm Back!

Hey, guys! It's with a heavy heart that I announce that I am back. I'm in the car right now with 17 hours of highway ahead of me. I really just wanted to stay in Walt Disney World, but that's not how it works.

**Requests are open again! Send 'em in! I need lots to write to get by with this Post Disney Depression!!!**

If any of you didn't have the chance to follow me on Instagram, I've attached pictures to this for you. I'm also going to summarize the whole trip because it was the best one I've been on. You guys probably won't read this, but hey. It's whatevs.

Friday, I went to the Magic Kingdom. It was the 24 hour event, which I thought would be really awesome and I thought that it would be the day that I could meet some forgotten characters when really it was 24 hours of sweating in Snow White Disneybound. BUT I MET THE TIM TRACKER & JENN TRACKER! If you don't know them, they're Disney Vloggers & they are like, my favorite people. They were so nice & they autographed my book!

Saturday, I went to Downtown Disney & just shopped. I added to my Tsum Tsum stack.

Sunday, I went to 1900 Park Fare for breakfast & 'Ohana for dinner. I'd been there before & it was just as fantastic as usual.

Monday, I went to Chef Mickey's for breakfast. & then I went to Epcot. Frozen is literally the whole Norway Pavilion. It's so ANNOYING.

Tuesday, it was my 16th birthday!!! I went to Magic Kingdom. For breakfast, we went to Cinderella's Royal Table inside of Cinderella's Castle. I met Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine, Aurora, & my favorite, Ariel! They were adorable. I met Gaston afterwards & he was a cutieeeee. I got on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train for the first time-- it was awesome! I met Anna & Elsa- they have the longest wait ever & they are the most boring characters I have ever met. Like, seriously. Elsa literally said, "Wanna build a snowman?" took a picture, and then we were pushed away. Lame. We went to Be Our Guest for dinner. The Beast hugged me & danced with me. I tried the Grey Stuff, it was delicious!

Wednesday, I went to Animal Kingdom. We went to Tusker House for breakfast. It was amazing as usual. I met Tarzan & Pocahontas! They were sweeties!

Thursday, I went back to Magic Kingdom. We didn't have any dining reservations that day, so I lived off of the pot roast macaroni & cheese served at Friar's Nook. That stuff is sent from heaven. I met Cinderella & Rapunzel- they were adorable, of course. I met Tiana for the first time- she was perfect. I ran right into Lady Tremaine and Anastasia & Drizella. They actually liked me because I'm sassy & rude. XD

Friday, I went to Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekends. It was cool. I made a Stormtrooper mad & I drank some Blue Milk. AND THE PEOPLE FROM STAR WARS REBELS SAID HELLO TO ME AND I MET CHOPPER. & I was the Rebel Spy on Star Tours!!! That had been my dream since I was eight!

The best part of Hollywood Studios was-- I met Hiro & Baymax! Just in time, too, they're supposed to be leaving at any time. Baymax has some serious technical difficulties. I waited over 2 hours to meet them. When Baymax had to recharge, Hiro actually came into the line and started talking to me. He autographed my book (which he isn't supposed to do) and took a picture with me! He was ADORABLE and I literally fell in love.

Saturday, I went to Dowtown Disney again. I bought more Tsums.  It was kind of sad because I don't even know when I can come back to Disney World. I usually always know. So I'm just trying to get by.

The next one shot will be posted on June 2nd, as promised.