(312): Get Well Soon (Hiro)

I am going to let everyone know now that I will not be posting on Saturday. I'm going out of town and I won't have Wi-Fi. If you send me a message or comment a request on Saturday, I'll get to it and respond on Sunday.

For now, here's a happy Hiro x Reader~

(Unedited).

"Okay, Baymax. I don't know how these nurses will feel about a giant marshmallow walking around the hospital, so you're going to go into your luggage," you say as you tug the white robot's arm. It was a pain trying to get him into the car, and it's an even bigger pain getting him out.

"I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care," Baymax reminds you.

"And I cannot deactivate you until you're out here," you reply. "Come on, Baymax. Push yourself!" With one final tug, Baymax falls out of the car. You fall back and quickly stand up. "About time! Wow. Good job, buddy. Alright, I am satisfied with my care." You move to the side and let Baymax deflate. When he is tucked away safely in his luggage, you begin to wheel him towards the hospital doors.

Last night, Hiro and the gang were out to catch a villain. This villain was a lot like Yokai was. While Hiro is usually smart, he was reckless. He was knocked off of Baymax, resulting in a broken leg, a couple of cracked ribs, and a concussion. Aunt Cass called you in a panic. The story that she heard was different from the truth. Hiro was too close to the fight. He was on his way to the store to pick up some things for his project.

You knew better.

You step up to the lady at the desk. "Hi. Hiro Hamada?"

She clicks away on her computer. "Room two hundred and five. Right down that hall and to the left."

"Thank you," you say. You follow her directions and find yourself in the doorway of your boyfriend's room. You knock on the door. "Hey."

Hiro glances up from his comic and grins. "Hey. I didn't think you were coming today."

"Are you kidding? I'll be here everyday," you say, taking a seat in the grey plastic chair at his bedside. "How are you feeling?"

"I mean, the broken bones aren't fun, but I get free ice cream and Fred brought me a stack of comics. And you're here, so that makes today awesome." Hiro grins.

"I have something that will make today even better," you say.

Hiro shifts to look over the foot of the bed. "What- ow!" he winces and his hand falls on his chest. You gently lower him back down as a beeping noise fills the air.

Baymax inflates and waves. "Hello, Hiro. I was alerted to inflate when you said 'ow'. What seems to be the problem?"

"Hey, buddy," Hiro says with a grin. "Just a couple of broken bones and a concussion. I'm alright, though. I do know something that will help me feel better." He holds his fist out. "Fist bump!"

"Bah-ah-la-la-la!" Baymax says. "I also suggest rest and sleep. Here. Have a lollipop." Baymax dispenses a red lollipop and hands it to Hiro.

"Thanks."

"Have they given you medicine yet?" you ask. You reach up and continuously brush your fingers through his thick black hair.

"Yeah, they gave me pain killers. If I don't move, I don't feel a thing."

"And you're comfortable?"

"Sure," he says.

"You ate breakfast?" you continue.

"___, I'm fine," Hiro says gently. "These doctors know what they're doing. I'm going to be okay."

"I'm just worried," you say, dropping your hand. You look down at the white sheet to hide your blushed face. "You mean so much to me and if something happened. . ."

"Hey," Hiro says, hooking a finger underneath your chin, "I'm okay. I'm not leaving you anytime soon."

You nod. "Just be careful from now on, okay?"

"I will." Hiro's hand finds yours.

"And get well soon," you add.

"It's all under control," he says, flashing a grin.

You look down. You and Hiro had only been together for two months, but you had to tell him. You almost lost him, after all. "Hiro? I love you."

"What?"

"I do. I love you. I'm sorry."

Hiro laughs. "Why are you sorry? That's the best thing I've heard all day. I love you, too."

You let out a sigh of relief. "That's good. I would've been insanely embarrassed if you didn't."

Hiro laughs again. He leans over to kiss you. You meet him halfway, your hands going to the back of his head. Your fingers tangle in his hair. Hiro moves his arm around you. He winces. "Ow," he breathes.

You pull away and lay him back down. "Okay, you need to rest."

"I'd rather kiss you again," he says, shifting.

"When you're better," you say, pulling the sheet up to cover him. You can barely contain your happiness. Attempting to remain serious, you look away. "Get some sleep."

"You'll stay, right?" he asks, his fingers finding yours again.

"If you want me to." You smile.

"I want you to," he breathes, closing his eyes.

You lean forward in your chair and softly circle your fingers on the top of his hand. In just a few minutes, he starts snoring. You smile and reach up to place a kiss right between his eyebrows. "I love you," you whisper against his skin. He quietly hums a response in his sleep and snuggles against his pillow.