(274): Happy National Sisters Day! (Honey Lemon)

It's National Sisters Day!

Here's a sibling Honey Lemon x Reader to celebrate~

(Unedited).

"Happy National Sisters Day!" Honey Lemon exclaims. She hugs you from behind.

"Thanks," You say, patting her hand. "Happy National Sisters Day."

"I have a whole day of activities planned," She says. "Starting with breakfast at our favorite cafe!"

"Sounds fun. Then what will we be doing?"

"They're surprises," She says. "But trust me, everything will be perfect."

-

"What do you mean, Lucky Cat Cafe is closed?" Honey Lemon asks.

"Sorry, girls. The walls needed repainted. We'll be back up tomorrow," Aunt Cass explains. She disappears into the cafe again.

"All of my plans are ruined," Honey Lemon says.

You roll your eyes. "They're not ruined."

"Yes they are!"

"Honey, what happened to your never ending positivity?" You playfully shove your sister's arm. "C'mon, what about your other plans?"

"Well, we were going to go to the movies to see (movie)." She shrugs. "But we still have a couple of hours.

"Well, let's go back home. We can make our own cappuccinos and lattes and we can have cookies and everything. It'll be like we're eating at Lucky Cat Cafe."

Honey Lemon smiles. "That does sound nice. Are you sure that's what you want to do?"

"Absolutely," You say. "It'll be perfect!"

One tea party, movie, and shopping trip later, you and Honey Lemon stop at (favorite_restaurant) for dinner.

"You were right," Honey Lemon says. She sips her iced tea. "It was perfect. The whole day. Thanks."

You smile. "I told you. And it's not a big deal. Thanks for being a great sister."

She grins. "You're welcome. You're pretty great, too."

You shrug. "Happy Sisters Day."

"Happy Sisters Day."