(214): Sibling Day (Tadashi & Hiro)

Happy National Sibling Day! I'll be posting sibling one shots of almost every character (maybe an Abigail x Reader, too). Here's a Sibling Tadashi x Reader x Hiro to start out with. ^-^

(Unedited).

"Hey, ___, Hiro," Tadashi says one night. You look up from the bot you're working on.

"What?" You ask.

"How about I take you to my school?" Tadashi offers.

You roll your eyes. "I don't want to go to your nerd school, Tadashi."

"It's a lot cooler than you think, ___," Hiro says from his bed.

"Of course you think it's cool. You're a nerd."

Hiro rolls his eyes at you andTadashi laughs.  "Come on, Hiro. Let's show her."

"I can't go," You say.

"Why not?" Tadashi asks.

Hiro sits up. "___. You weren't planning on going bot fighting, were you?"

You look down. "I am planning on it, actually." You stand up with your bot and walk toward the stairs. Tadashi blocks your way and shakes his head.

"No way," Hiro says. He walks over to you and grabs your arm.

"Why not?" You ask. You yank your arm from his grasp.

"You can't go by yourself."

"You can't go at all!" Tadashi interrupts, staring at Hiro.

Hiro ignores him. "Do you remember what happened at the last bot fight? We were almost beat up. If Tadashi hadn't of shown up, we would've been dead!"

"And?"

"It's dangerous," Tadashi says.

"Well, I'm going." You try to step around Tadashi. He grabs your arm and gives you a concerned look.

"___," is all he says.

You sigh. "Fine. Okay. Let's go to your stupid nerd school, then."

Tadashi lets out a sigh of relief. Hiro smiles and pats your back. "Okay," Tadashi says. He hands you and Hiro two helmets. "Let's go." Tadashi walks downstairs.

Hiro leans over to your ear. "We can go bot fighting later."

You smile, knowing that he probably just wants to make sure you're safe. "Okay."

"But something tells me that you'll change your mind about the nerd school," Hiro adds.