(277): Future

Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy got divorced. I'm beyond ticked off. This is ridiculous. I refuse to believe it.

So I'll be posting a short and very lame Wasabi x Reader because I'm heartbroken and angry~

(Unedited).

"Happy One Month Anniversary," Your husband says quietly. He wraps an arm around you and pulls you against him. You turn around to face him.

Smiling, you reply, "Good morning. And it's just one month."

"And it's a big deal," He says. "It's hard to believe that one month ago we got married."

"I know." You kiss him. "I love you." You sit up. "Are we going somewhere today?"

"Yeah, I have a few ideas."

-

"Where are we going?" You ask your husband. He's silent for a few minutes. When Wasabi parks in the grass, you know what he's doing.

"We," he says, "we're having a picnic out here."

"And where we had our first kiss," You say. "Thank you."

Wasabi lays the picnic blanket down and the two of you eat the lunch that he packed. After the meal, you and Wasabi lay side by side, watching the clouds.

"Wasabi?" You ask softly.

"Yeah?"

"I've been thinking about the future."

He takes your hand. "What about it?"

"I think that we should move soon. Like, out of our apartment and into a house."

"Why?" Wasabi asks. "Are you not happy with our home?"

"No, I am. Of course I am. I just. . ." You take a deep breath.

"Just what?" He asks.

You turn your head to look at him. "I want to have a baby," You say. Wasabi looks over at you. "Not soon, of course. But in a year or two. I want to have a family."

Wasabi smiles. "I do, too."

You scoot over and lay your head on Wasabi's chest. "I love you so much, Wasabi."

"I love you, ___."