(254): Happy National Best Friends Day! (Wasabi)

Here's a short & probably very lame Wasabi x Reader for Best Friends Day! I can't write a bunch today because I'm about to leave to see Jurassic World! I'm super excited!

(Unedited).

"Wasabi," You say, walking into his lab. "I was wondering if-" You stop, seeing the bright balloons and streamers hanging from the ceiling. "Whoa."

Wasabi steps out, a nervous smile on his face. "Hey, ___. Do you like it?"

"What is all of it for?" You ask.

"Best Friends Day," He answers.

"You trashed your lab for Best Friends Day?" You ask, smiling.

Wasabi sighs. "Yeah."

"Isn't it driving you crazy?"

"Yeah. A little bit." Wasabi laughs nervously.

You laugh, too. "And this is for me?"

"Yeah," He says. "I wanted to do something for you today."

"Aw, Wasabi," You say. You step over and hug him. "This means a lot. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Wasabi says, returning the hug.

You just stand there for a minute, completely happy with your best friend. Wasabi pulls away and leads you to his table. Your favorite dessert sits in front of you.

"And we're going to (favorite_restaurant) for dinner," Wasabi adds.

You wrap your arms around him again. "Wasabi, you're the best! But what am I supposed to give you for Best Friends Day?"

"You don't have to get me anything-"

"Oh! I know! I'll clean your lab!" You exclaim. "And I'll buy dessert at (favorite_restaurant). Deal?"

Wasabi smiles. "Deal."