(289): Find Her (Part One)

Part one of a sibling Tadashi x Reader x Hiro requested by bonnie1567~

(Unedited).

"Hiro, it's my turn to watch TV," you complain.

Hiro doesn't move his eyes from the screen. "Says who?" He asks. He takes a drink of his soda.

"Says me. You've watched three episodes of this dumb robot show. I haven't had a chance to watch anything yet."

"Not my problem," your twin brother says.

You grab the pillow that you're laying against and throw it at your brother. "Ugh, you're such a pain!"

He winces as it hits his head. "Well, so are you!" He picks it up and throws it at you. You stand up and jump on him, hitting him and pulling at his hair. He rolls off of the couch and you both find yourself on the floor.

"Whoa, whoa, guys!" Tadashi shouts as he walks downstairs. "Hey! Knuckleheads!" He grabs the back of your shirt and pulls you off of Hiro. He wraps an arm around you. "Quit it before you hurt yourselves! What's wrong?"

"Hiro won't give me the dumb remote!" You say.

"I'm watching something," he says. He gets off of the floor and runs a hand through is hair.

"You've been watching something since I got home!"

Tadashi sighs. "You guys don't act like teenagers. It's getting late, anyways. Just let Hiro finish his show. You can watch something tomorrow."

"What?" You ask in disbelief.

"You heard me," Tadashi says. He grabs a book off of the table and heads to the kitchen.

"Stop acting like that," you say.

"Like what?"

"Like. . . like Dad or something! You never let me do anything. I can't watch all of horror movies, I can't stay up that late, I can't be apart of Big Hero 6! Stop being so protective! You're not Dad, okay? And you won't ever be, no matter how hard you try!" You blink the tears away and run towards the stairs.

"___!" Hiro gasps.

Aunt Cass walks in and looks at her nephews' expressions. "Hey, what's up with you two? Where's ___ at?"

"Nothing," Tadashi assures her. Hiro can hear the pain in his voice. "And she's just tired. That's it."

"Okay," she says. She shrugs and walks to her room. "Well, I'm off to bed. Don't stay up to late, okay?"

"Yeah, Aunt Cass," Hiro says.

"Love you, Aunt Cass," Tadashi adds.

"I love you guys. I love you, too, ___!" She calls out over the volume of the television. She frowns when you don't say anything back. When Aunt Cass disappears, Tadashi starts walking up the stairs. Hiro follows.

"___, I get that you're mad and everything, but seriously, you could at least say 'I love you' back to Aunt Cass. Do you hear me? ___-" He looks around the room. You're not in here. "Hey, ___? Where-"

"Did she run away?"

"No, why would she do that?" Tadashi asks. He walks around your bed.

"Well, what else could've happened?" Hiro asks. He opens the closet and looks inside. "It's not like she can just disappear."

"Hiro," Tadashi says softly. "I don't think she ran away. . ."

Hiro turns around and sees his brother on his knees, his eyes wide. Hiro steps closer until he sees the broken glass from the window and the broken microbot. Hiro picks it up and gazes up at his older brother, fear filling his stomach. Only one person would want to hurt their sister. The villain that caused so much trouble just months before. The villain that is in prison because of Big Hero 6.

"Yokai," Hiro chokes out.