(251): National Donut Day!

A sibling Reader x Tadashi X Hiro for National Donut Day!

(Unedited).

"Morning, Aunt Cass," You greet your aunt. She's cleaning the tables before the cafe opens.

"Morning," Hiro says from behind you. "We're going to the store!"

Aunt Cass glances up. "Wait, wait, wait!" Cass says.

You sigh. Hiro groans. "Can't we just go?" He asks.

"Not today," She says. "Don't you want to help your brother and I make donuts?"

"Not really," Hiro mutters.

You elbow him. "Sure, Aunt Cass." You drag your brother into the kitchen to wash your hands.

Hiro complains to Aunt Cass. "You make donuts all of the time without us. Why do you need us today?"

"Because today is National Donut Day. I have a special every year. Last year, we ran out quickly." Aunt Cass smiles. "It was a lot of stress. . .  and stress makes me eat a lot . . . so that's where most of the donuts went. Anyways, I need all the help that I can get. Your brother is helping me with the actual donuts." She grabs four bottles of sprinkles and tubs of frosting. "That means that you two get to decorate."

You smile. "Okay."

"There's a tray of donuts on the counter. Go on."

You and Hiro quickly make your way across the kitchen.

"Oh, Hiro!" Cass shouts.

"Yeah?"

"Don't eat all of the sprinkles, please. Okay?"

"No promises," He says.

Aunt Cass sighs.

-

"Alright, Hiro. You take half of the tray, I'll take the other half."

"Okay." You divide the donuts up. You put only glaze on a couple, and only sprinkles on a few. After a few minutes, you glance over at your brother.

You gasp. "Hiro!"

Hiro frowns at the pile of frosting in front of him. "I'm out of frosting," He says.

"I wonder why." You give him your tub and open up another. "Is there a donut under all of that frosting?"

"Yup. That's how they're good, ___!"

"Hiro, we won't have enough frosting for the rest of the donuts."

"And that's my problem?" He asks.

You sigh. "Just. . . don't use so much." You hit the back of his head. "Knucklehead."

Hiro laughs and shrugs.

~

By the end of the day, you've frosted and sprinkled hundreds of donuts. When the cafe closes, Aunt Cass and Tadashi walk into the kitchen. "That's it, kiddos," Aunt Cass says. "You guys did so good!" She hugs all three of you together. "I'm so proud of you! Thank you for your help."

"You're welcome, Aunt Cass."

"Oh! Come here, guys." Aunt Cass leads you to the front of the store. She takes out a tray of a dozen different donuts. "Here you go. You've earned it."

Hiro picks up two donuts and shoves one in his mouth.

Aunt Cass glares at him and hits the back of his head. "Chew, Hiro! And don't make yourself sick!"

Hiro rolls his eyes but slows down.

"Thank you, Aunt Cass," You say.

"No. Thank you." She hugs you again. "And Happy National Donut Day!"

// If you haven't already, check out my Tadashi x Reader! It's up!

If You Loved Me (Tadashi x Reader)