(297): National Comic Book Day (Fred)

Yesterday it was National Comic Book Day, so it's only right to create a Fred x Reader to celebrate.

Kind of lame, but I'll be posting again later~

(Unedited).

You open your eyes and see the sun shining through the white curtains in your bedroom. Yawning, you turn away from the wall and stretch your arm, searching for the warmth of your husband, Fred. Your hand lands on his chest. You scoot over and wrap your arm around him. You feel his chest move as he laughs. His hand lands on the small of your back.

"Are you finally getting up?" He asks.

You shake your head. "Do I have to?"

"No. I'm more than happy enough to lay with you forever," He tells you.

You smile and look up at him. He's holding a thin book in one hand. "What are you reading?"

"Just a Godzilla comic," he replies.

"The one that I bought you on our anniversary?" You ask. You're happy to see that he is rereading it. You had searched in every comic book shop shop out of the city. It was seriously difficult to find a comic that Fred didn't already own. Especially one with his favorite monster. You had found the rare comic in a small used bookstore. It was a little expensive, but you figured that he was going to be spending a lot of money on you, too. You worried about the comic you had picked up, knowing that Fred was picky when it came to placing his comics on display. But as soon as Fred opened the bag and held the comic in his hands, he loved it.

"The very one. It's probably my favorite."

You lift your head and look at the colorful art on the page. "Why? Is the storyline really good?"

"No, well, yeah. It is really good, but I love it because you spent so much time and money on looking for it."

You shrug. "You wanted it. What was I supposed to do?"

"You're my favorite person ever, ___," Fred tells you.

You pretend to be surprised. "You like me more than Godzilla?"

"Way more," Fred answers, a goofy grin appearing on his face. He pulls you forward and kisses you gently. You lay your head on his shoulder and read the comic with him. There's nothing you'd rather be doing than laying here in his arms and reading an old comic book.