Author Returns~ WITH PICTURES!

I'M BACK!

No, I am not happy about that.

BUT I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT MY TRIP BECAUSE IT WAS SO INCREDIBLY MAGICAL!

On Friday, I went to the Magic Kingdom, my most favorite place in earth!!! Right away, we met Anna and Elsa (ELSA SLAYS MY LIFE!!!!) Then, (after countless rides) we met Punzie and Cinderella. After that, I met Mickey and Tinker Bell, and after that it was Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, where I was able to meet Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen. After telling Naveen that he was my favorite prince of all time, he decided that we should dance together. I was too busy dying and swooning to take cute pictures so that's why I look like a cow. I also met Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws (he was AMAZING!!!!) and then to top it all off - after the countless shows and parades that were so gorgeous - I met Rapunzel and Eugene. Now let me just talk about them for a minute.

They were so incredibly sweet and kind to me. I cried when I met them out of pure joy - as you can see from my outfit I am a huge fan - and they hugged me and told me that it was okay. Eugene never let go of my hand or arm during the entire meet and greet, and Rapunzel said we were practically twins. EUGENE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND YES

I was SO IN LOVE!!!!

On Saturday, we went to Hollywood Studios. I met Chewbacca right away - got a Chewie hug (he's such a sweetie!!!) - and then we shopped for a bit. I got to see the Osbourne Lights for the first & last time (THEY WERE SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!) and that's about it there.

On Sunday, we went back to the Magic Kingdom. I met Rafiki for the first time - he's so sweet - and I met Peter Pan for the first time in 8 years. Peter told me that the responsible thing for me to do was to skip lunch and meet him -which I did- and that he was very proud of me and I was a very good lost girl. I LOVE HIM!!! Then I met my twin, Princess Ariel, and she was so excited that we both use dinglehoppers to brush our mermaid hair!!!

I had a magical, wonderful trip, and I'll miss it everyday!!!

I'll be posting again after Christmas! Have a Merry Christmas, guys! ❤❤❤