(354): Jealousy (Tadashi)

A few of you have requested a jealous Tadashi x Reader, so here you go!

warning: a bit of violence and angry Tadashi in this

♡♡♡

-

It's a sunny Wednesday afternoon, and you're sitting next to your closest friend, Tadashi Hamada. You both decided to have lunch outside today, on your favorite bench. It was your favorite because it was underneath the shade of the cherry blossom trees, yet it was still in the sunlight. Not only that, but it was where you first met Tadashi.

"How'd your calculus test go today?" Tadashi asks as he takes a sip of his unsweetened tea.

You shrug. "Okay, I guess. I was really nervous."

"I could tell," he says with a smile, "this morning you hardly ate the muffin I brought you. You always eat them right away." He chuckles.

You look down. "Yeah."

"Hey," he says seriously. You look back up at him. He bumps his shoulder against yours gently and says, "I'm sure you did great."

"Thanks," you reply, a smile making your face light up. His eyes scan your face, taking in every detail. You bite your lip and blush, tearing your (e/c) eyes away from his chocolate brown ones.

He clears his throat and turns his attention back to his lunch. You take another bite of your turkey sandwich and look around campus. Suddenly, your cellphone buzzes. You pick it up and check the message.

Meet me by my lab in five minutes.

"Is it Aaron again?" Tadashi asks unenthusiastally.

"Yeah," you answer with a smile. "He wants to meet me by his lab. I'd better go. I'll see you at the café on Friday, yeah?"

"Yeah," he says. "Have fun with Aaron."

You shove your wrappers into the empty paper sack and swing your jacket over your shoulder. "Bye!"

Tadashi waves at you as you walk away. He lets out a sad sigh. It was no secret that he likes you. You've been dating Aaron for a couple of weeks, and you rarely take time away from him. You used to be with Tadashi every day, but as soon as Aaron asked you out, you stopped coming around. Tadashi couldn't be angry at you, of course; it wouldn't be fair to Aaron if you spent all of your time with Tadashi.

But Tadashi couldn't help but feel a little bit of anger towards Aaron. He was a nice kid, and Tadashi had never been the jealous type, but there was something about the way he treated you that made him uneasy. Tadashi had always treated you like you were the most important person on earth. Aaron treated you as if you were just there for show. Just something he can show off to his friends.

But Tadashi kept quiet about it. After all, Aaron made you happy, and all he wanted to see was that beautiful smile on your face.

-

"Hey, Aaron," you greet as you step up to his lab door. He looks up from his phone and quickly stuffs the device into his pocket. "How are you?"

"Where have you been?" he demands coldly.

You blink in surprise. "I was having lunch with Tadashi. It's Wednesday, you know-"

"I told you to not go behind my back and see him!" Aaron says.

"You said that I could have lunch with him on Wednesdays," you say in a small voice. You didn't tell anyone - especially not Tadashi - that Aaron demanded that you couldn't see him any day other than Wednesday. You claim that it's your only free time.