Chapter 425 - 426

Chapter 425

The place where the gate was originally should be a flat land, but now many high-rise buildings have been built, and the walls around it have been built. It seems that the entrance and exit of the underground passage there should be enclosed within the wall. .

Anmei suddenly felt that it might be a good thing for her to return to the capital base. If she hadn't come back, she wouldn't have known that the capital base had developed to this point, and it was so fast!

Tang Chengjun saw the surprised looks in his parents' eyes and felt a little relieved. Now that the capital base is developing so well, it seems that it should be easier to find a job.

Tang Jianshan, "I didn't expect that I haven't been to the capital base for so long. The base seems to have changed a lot, but I don't know if the rent prices have come down."

An Ruolin, "There are more houses and more places to live, so the rent should also be There will be a lot of people coming down. Let’s look for a place to rent first. We have to find a place to live today. "

They will definitely not be happy to live outside, sleeping on the street or something...

Tang Chengjun also pulled Anmei away. At the back, they were all wise enough not to show their presence in front of the two elders.

And Anmei has already thought of her escape route. She can't leave in front of them now. She must wait until they all go out to work and then find a chance to leave. It will definitely be fine.

But they ignored the people who got off the other car with them just now. When they were about to leave, the group of people reacted and stood in front of them, with ferocious faces.

Tang Jianshan was panicking, but his face was still tough, "What are you going to do?! Don't forget that it was you who started this matter, otherwise we wouldn't be sent back by them!"

"This is still the capital base. At the gate, do you want to hit people here?”

They really don’t dare to hit people here, but they can say harsh words here, “Of course they won’t hit you here, and they won’t hit you in the capital either. The base can take action at will. "

If they are driven out by the capital base, they will really suffer.

Before Tang Jianshan and the others could breathe a sigh of relief, they heard this group of people add, "But... we can cause trouble for you. For example, we can make trouble for you when you are looking for a job, and make trouble for you when you are working." Wait..."

"Anyway, until Anmei pays off the points she defrauded from us, your family will never have a stable life!"

Of course, this is also false. They also need to find jobs and earn points. Otherwise, how will you support yourself? But the harsh words must be said harshly.

After saying the cruel words, they turned around and left. Han Yu walked at the end. When he left, he turned around and looked at them. His meaningful eyes made them feel that the days ahead might not be easy.

An Ruolin couldn't help it again, pointing at An Mei who was hiding behind Tang Chengjun and yelling, "They're all this bitch, they're all this slut and vixen! Chengjun, what do you like about this woman? Isn't it just that she looks good?! "

Tang Chengjun remained silent, but just stood in front of An Mei and protected her silently.

An Mei enjoyed Tang Chengjun's protection with peace of mind. She would be leaving in two days anyway, so it didn't matter if she was scolded a few times now. She didn't take anything to heart about what those men said just now. When the time comes, she would go out to hook up with men...