Chapter 573 - 574

Chapter 573

The environment here is so harsh, and it can grow and have such a powerful effect, it must be because of the mutated ice ferret here. Let’s not talk about 100% of the relationship, but it must be half of the relationship.

Even the base here cannot transplant things to or near the base. Every time you want to use them, you have to pick them yourself, let alone bring them to the capital base.

Tang Ming said, "I don't know if those flowers are missing after picking them. If that's the case, then it's better not to let Zhang Yuyu experiment. Let's go find those herbs and take a look at the one hidden under the lake." "Things."

Tang Tianlan said, "Let's go over there sometime and take a look. Don't pick the petals and moonlight herbs casually. The high-level people in the entire base will definitely be watching over there. Until now, we can't be discovered. Thinking about it, there are only two of us going there alone."

Tang Ming sighed, "Sometimes being too famous is not a good thing,"

Tang Tianlan, "And the creature under the lake may also be a pool. The key to the moonlight herbs growing on the edge is that when we went to pick the herbs, we saw signs of being chewed there. "

The people at the base who went to pick the herbs in the past must have known this, but they still let it go. " The mutated animal lived there, taking a few mouthfuls of herbs from time to time, but did not kill it."

Tang Ming, "Maybe they are not confident that they can kill that thing?"

Tang Tianlan, "It is possible, but now. Let’s get some and send them to Zhang Yuyu first, and tell him about the growing conditions of the herbs here and the preciousness of the herbs.”

The scarcity of these herbs makes it impossible to use the same medicine as before. Large-scale production, even if Tang Tianlan and the others wanted to get some to take back to the manor and distribute to those who were very afraid of the cold, they would have to queue up.

Of course, Zhang Yuyu still left some for them and would not give it to them until they went to the capital base to get it in person. Others came over and refused to give it to them, so Tang Tianlan was told not to let people come to his place.

Regarding this point, the two of them thought it was good. After all, it was safer for them to get it themselves.

Throwing away Zhang Yuyu's information, Tang Ming then slowly flipped through Tang Chengjun's information. He flipped through it until the end and threw it into the trash can with disdain, "It's really ugly. It's too ugly. I didn't expect it." At this point, he actually plans to continue living. It seems that for him, living is both a matter of hope and fear. "

Tang Tianlan," do you feel better watching him being tortured like this? "

Tang Tianlan? Ming, "Of course, when I saw him like this, I thought of the last period of time when my mother was still alive. If I hadn't...forget it, I don't want to think about it anymore, everything has passed, and there is no use thinking about it now. ."

Tang Tianlan hugged him, "It's okay."

Putting aside all the information, Tang Ming was a little speechless. In fact, he had really let go. He could swear to God now that seeing Tang Chengjun was like seeing a stranger. Likewise, there will be no psychological fluctuations at all.

Just wait for him to die.

"Then let's get ready to pick herbs, and we must write a letter to Zhang Yuyu, telling him how precious and rare these herbs are. Although we can try to cultivate them in the laboratory, they have not been successful at this base. The capital base will definitely not succeed.