Chapter 607 - 608

Chapter 607

If you look for it now, you may not even be able to find that evidence.

Du Yi forced himself to read everything here quickly, and then collapsed on the sofa to catch his breath. Tang Ming was not in a hurry and sat there waiting for him to speak.

After Du Yi calmed down, he sat silently on the sofa, his heart was in a mess and he didn't know what to say.

He looked up at Tang Ming, "Teacher, I think..."

Tang Ming, "Tell me what you thought after seeing this information?"

Du Yi said, "I think these dead children must not be dead yet. Or there must be others alive."

Tang Ming nodded, "Yes, I think so too. Do you have any other ideas?"

Du Yi said, "Yes, I want to investigate this matter thoroughly and get rid of these people. " Rescue them and arrest everyone related to this matter!"

Tang Ming, "Yes, but it seems that you don't need to investigate or find out anything anymore. In this information, it seems that all the prisoners are involved. If you are on the list, you just need to arrest people directly based on this investigation report. If you want to arrest people, you don't have an aboveboard status, so you can't arrest people at all."

Tang Ming said, "I will hand over this information directly. The army glanced at the people on both sides and asked them to catch people, and they would be able to rescue everyone and arrest all the bad guys. Do you think you are still useful?"

Du Yi was slightly stunned. Yes, now that all the information has been discovered, there is no need for him to appear at all. Although this matter has a lot to do with him, but...

but this matter has a greater relationship with the capital base, that is, in What happened was happening under the noses of the top brass at the capital base, and they were constantly doing things that were not allowed by the rules under their noses.

The people who came to Capital City would be more angry and angry than him, and he would just like to burn them to death.

Du Yi seemed to have lost all enthusiasm and sat on the sofa, "Then...is my matter over like this? I originally wanted to come here to investigate..."

However, the reality is that he does not comply. According to the rules, Du Yi didn't have time to react at all. Now the result is right in front of him, "Teacher, this is not what you asked people to help investigate, right?"

Tang Ming spread his hands, "Yes, you are right, we really I didn’t ask for help, but sometimes it’s a bit annoying when people are too famous. After knowing that you, Du Yi, are our students, many people spontaneously want to help. How about it? Do you think it’s great to be like you? Am I someone like Tianlan?"

Du Yi was stunned, "I think about it, of course I do, but...I'm not saying I don't have confidence, I mean it will definitely take a long time, right?

" He can improve over time, and so can all other motivated mutants. When will he become the strongest among the strong?

Tang Ming said, "Okay, what are you going to do now? Someone sent this information, but it hasn't been announced yet, and no one has helped to deal with it. Now you make your own decision."

Du Yi squeezed the information in his hand , "Of course, hand it over to the Yin Bureau as quickly as possible and let them deal with this matter quickly. The faster the speed, the more people will be rescued."

Tang Ming curled up the corner of his mouth. The problem hasn't been discovered yet, and even if we really try to rescue them now, I'm afraid no one will come out.