Chapter 633 - 634

Chapter 633

So what to do? There must be a charter for this matter, and even the ten people who can be killed must find a way to make their deaths look more natural.

After all, these people pay attention to death, even if Tao Ankun is a fool, he can still notice something is wrong.

Therefore, the deaths of these people must be controlled over a relatively long period of time. We cannot say that this person died today, that person died tomorrow, and then another person died. This is too obvious.

Tang Ming took a deep breath and pointed to a name on it, "Let's start with these five people first. These five people can all be killed, and none of them are mutants. Their diet and sleep schedule are extremely irregular. Such people are No one will doubt him if he dies suddenly. What do you think of letting this person die suddenly from drinking?"

Then he pointed to one of the names. This person especially likes to drink, and he doesn't know how to control it every time. He has been sent to the hospital several times because of alcohol poisoning ? times, so even if you die suddenly while drinking, it is a very reasonable way to die.

Tang Tianlan asked, "But when he is drinking, there will always be people around him. Can you think of a way?"

Tang Ming said, "Let's think of a way. From the current situation, this person's death is the best way. Of course there is another old guy who is obsessed with women."

Tang Tianlan touched his chin and said, "Then let's go and take a look first."

Many of the surveillance or monitoring equipment in this base are not very high-end and are not comparable at all. With the new products coming out of the capital base, they can even sneak into the well-defended places in the capital base, let alone important locations in the base. It's easy for them.

Tang Tianlan and the others quickly sneaked into the place where Target No. 1 was, which was his villa. To be honest, they went past the patrolling signs from the outside and got inside the villa smoothly without encountering any obstacles. .

It went so smoothly that they didn't even believe it, but after careful observation, they were sure that they had really come in, and there was no ambush. They had really come in.

Tang Ming sighed speechlessly, "Is such a sparse defense really no problem?"

Tang Tianlan said, "It may be no problem in this base. In addition, his identity and relationship with Tao Ankun, the person in power, will last for a long time." The comfortable life has lowered their vigilance to the lowest level, so it goes so smoothly."

Tang Ming touched his chin, "This person drinks every day, and to ensure that he doesn't drink to death, he always has someone with him. And prepare the amount of wine he will drink that day in advance. We only need to replace the wine he wants to drink..."

Tang Tianlan, "That's right, and we still need to replace the next few bottles, so that the front ones can be replaced. You will get drunk after drinking a lot, and your reaction will be sluggish even if the wine you drink is different from before."

Tang Tianlan said, "Look where he puts the wine first."

Tang Ming said, "There is a special place for wine." The wine he will drink the next day will be prepared a day in advance. Today's wine should have been taken out and placed in the place where he usually drinks. We can go there now. "

This drunkard is still doing business in the house, yes. No matter how much you don't do your job properly, there is still time to do it. Taking advantage of this time, Tang Ming and the others found the room where the wine was kept. No one was there, and there was no surveillance. They walked around casually.