Chapter 727 - 728

Chapter 727

"Besides, I don't know if I still listen to this fat man here. After all, the two groups of villages have been combined together to form one big village respectively. They are also directly managed by the capital base army, and the quality of life has been greatly improved. It's going straight up."

"If you really take action, it won't do any good to those people. On the contrary, it will be better if you don't take action. At least a peaceful and beautiful life is indispensable."

Tang Ming, "It's not bad, and it's also good here . I don't have the energy to affect the situation in those two villages. "

It would have been possible in the past. After all, there was no intervention from the capital base. If a leader like Wu Yu decided what they wanted to do, it would still be very difficult to send some people there. simple.

The fat man can also hide his purpose here and kill two birds with one stone!

Tang Ming said, "The two villages over there will definitely be fine now. In addition to the army, they also formed a guard team specially trained to hunt and protect the villages."

Tang Tianlan said, "So the problem still exists. Here."

Tang Ming said, "We have stayed here long enough. We need to solve the problem here quickly. Let's start by finding the mutant animals they raised?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Think... first. Wait and see, the fat captain is under surveillance. We happened to catch him coming back from outside late at night. He will definitely not contact the people there again in a short time. "

"At least, he won't take the initiative to contact him . , so we can wait and see. He will not leave to contact them personally, but he will definitely send his close associates to contact those people."

Tang Ming, "That's right, and I don't know how many people are hiding there. , How many mutated animals they raise, everything is unknown, and it really needs to be investigated carefully now. "

Especially how many cronies are around the fat man, or they need to be watched closely during the day and night.

Tang Tianlan said, "Let's divide the work. I'll keep an eye on it during the day, and you'll keep an eye on it at night. The rest of the time, we can do whatever we want, and we can go to other places."

Tang Ming said, "I have no objection."

This plateau is vast. It's very strange, and I also went out to check the surrounding area with horned eagles, but you can't see anything underground sitting on the back of the horned eagle, so what I can do now is to stay put for the time being.

From today on, the two of them started their own division of labor in a very reasonable manner. Tang Tianlan would always stay where he could see Fatty during the day. Of course, sometimes he would stand farther away and sometimes he would be closer.

It's a way of action that doesn't seem to have anything to do with fat people, and it doesn't attract anyone's attention.

Because in the eyes of others, he was just wandering around the village without any purpose, helping out from time to time, without any purpose. Even Fatty didn't think he was any different from before, and although he acted very casually, no one would connect his trajectory with Fatty.

As for the evening, Tang Tianlan would go back to his residence and sometimes walk around with the captain, and sometimes rest in his residence, while Tang Ming would hide outside and keep watching the fat man's actions.

As a result, Fatty had been having a little insomnia at night recently and was very nervous, but he didn't notice anything unusual. He just thought he was too troubled by the recent planning issues.