Chapter 555 - 556

Chapter 555

Tang Ming, "The water in the bowl is starting to freeze. Isn't the blood toxicity of this mutant ice ferret too strong?"

Tang Tianlan, "It should be unique. For example, its own strength and defense are too poor and weak, so the poison it carries becomes more powerful. However, Zhang Yuyu's experiments have always failed. Yes, it was 100% successful here?

Tang Ming asked, "Is it a matter of region? " That's not right, I was poisoned here, but Tianlan, you were poisoned at the capital base, which doesn't quite meet the requirements, so what on earth is going on?

Tang Tianlan suddenly thought of something, "Did someone say before that he woke up after sleeping for more than ten days? "

Tang Ming also remembered, "That's true. With our physiques, we need to sleep for more than a month. You also need a month, but people here only need more than ten days? " "

Tang Tianlan felt that this matter was a bit beyond his expectation. Could it be the many pharmaceuticals and drugs that were added to the blood as mentioned before? Zhang Yuyu's experiment made no progress. In fact, it was because of the lack of key props.

And in Tang Ming's view, Come on, after the people here accepted this poison, the degree of transformation was very small. They simply adapted to the weather here and some of the blood on their bodies has a certain degree of toxicity.

However, the toxicity is definitely not very strong, so even if something happens, Nothing serious happened.

Tang Ming said, "The toxicity in the blood after adding those medicines must have been weakened a lot. They are applicable to the mutants here, and even ordinary people. I just don't know if the things added to them can be used." Find out what it is. "

Tang Tianlan said, "Someone is coming.

Tang Ming stood up and went to open the door. Standing outside the door were two unknown people, "Who are you? Who are you looking for? " What's up?

,,

asked three times in a row.

The people outside paused slightly and said, "Hello, Mr. Tang Ming, we are the assistants of the base manager. We came here this time to ask if the thing in your hand is for sale? We can buy it for 1.5 million points." "

Tang Ming, "Huh? Logically speaking, you should not be short of this thing. Why do

you want to buy it from me now?" "Besides, haven't you bought it from him before? Isn't it more convenient? "Why delay until now?

"Sorry, Mr. Tang Ming, the person who got this thing didn't make it public before, so we didn't get the news. The reason why we came to buy it now is because no one in the base has this thing during this time."

Of course it is already . People who know it don’t have this thing.

Tang Ming squinted his eyes slightly, "We have also heard about the effects of this thing. You guys are really good. I wonder when we will have the opportunity to try this thing?"

"Of course, we are still making further progress. Study how to deal with this thing, because if you take it directly and touch it with your hands, you will definitely die. This thing is too toxic. We are further studying how to effectively weaken the toxicity in it. Later, we Accepted by humans."

Tang Ming turned around and looked at Tang Tianlan, only to see Tang Tianlan walking to the door carrying the night water, "We threw it into the water just now. It seems to have melted a lot now, but It has started to freeze. If you want it, take it."