Chapter 448 - 449

Chapter 448

Tang Chengjun was lying on the bed. He was originally going to sleep, but for some reason he closed his eyes and his mind was filled with images of the man leaning on the car and smoking. It was so sexy.

Tang Chengjun couldn't help but feel a little nervous as he thought about it. In the end, he felt a little embarrassed for the first time. Finally, he slowly couldn't believe it. Did he also have gay genes?

But it's right to think about it. Although Tang Jianshan is not, but Tang Ming is, they are still half-brothers after all. Maybe such genes come from the generations above Tang Jianshan?

Tang Chengjun sighed, not knowing what would happen in the future, but now he decided to live a good life. It has been getting colder and colder recently, and it seems that he will turn on the heating in a few days.

He checked his current remaining points, and adding the previous points and the 5,000 points he got today, he already had more than 10,000 points in his points card, which was a bit of a benefit.

A day later, Tang Chengjun stood in front of the door of this familiar room again. Seven o'clock was almost here, and there were still five minutes left. The distinguished guest had promised to arrive on time, and he would wait until seven o'clock sharp before knocking on the door. Well...

maybe they knew that Tang Chengjun was standing outside the door, and the people inside opened the door in advance.

"Come in^"

Tang Chengjun followed him in with both hands and feet. This time he was even more nervous than the last time. It was entirely because he was anxious when he came here last time and thought what this distinguished guest would do to him, but this time he was nervous. The reasons are completely two different things.

Because this time he felt as if he had fallen in love with this man in just one... no, after two meetings. And he clearly didn't like men before, so now, did he fall in love with this man?

It’s not like someone said before that it’s not because other people are male that they like you, but because I like you, that’s why I like men. The corners of Tang Chengjun’s mouth were slightly raised, but before he sat down, he still became a little nervous.

No matter what happened before or in the future, this person belongs to him now.

Chang Qing may have felt that the way the little guy looked at her had changed, so when he stood in front of the window and looked at the night scene outside, he stared at his own face printed on the window and smiled slightly.

He showed such an evil and slightly bloody smile. Anyone with experience in fighting would be able to tell that such a person must have had blood on his hands. Whether it was killing people or mutated animals, in short, this Chang Qing must have He's not as polite as he appears on the surface.

"What's your name?"

Tang Chengjun was stunned. He was asking for his name, but... wouldn't this distinguished guest investigate himself before asking him to accompany him?

The investigation will definitely be carried out, but it may not be good to call him by name directly now, so I asked him what his name was...

"My name is Tang Chengjun, what about you?" Tang Chengjun knew that something was wrong after just asking the question, this was just a habit It was just a rhetorical question, but the foreman had previously said not to take the initiative to ask for his identity and name, but to wait until he said it himself.

"Chang Qing."

Just when Tang Chengjun thought he would be thrown out and cut into pieces, he heard an answer.