Chapter 537 - 538

Chapter 537

Moreover, his current physical condition does not allow him to come once a day. After one visit, he must come again every few days. Otherwise, it would be no joke to end up in the hospital. It would be extremely embarrassing.

Tang Chengjun didn't think he could afford to lose such a person, so he might not have much time to actually play with Fu Yunqi. After two weeks, even a fool could almost understand what he meant.

Especially since he is very smart and can work in the police station with excellent results, so Tang Chengjun plans to show off his cards after dinner today. If it goes well, he will have a good time tonight.

Tang Chengjun sat on the chair and looked at the food on the table, "I like them all, but I still don't know what kind of food you like to eat?"

Fu Yunqi was very embarrassed, "I...I'm not picky about food at all. , I eat everything, and I like everything delicious." Tang Chengjun said

, "That's not okay. No matter how picky you are, you still have your favorite. What's wrong? Can't you tell me?"

Yun Qi was a little surprised by the very close face of Tang Chengjun who came to him, and subconsciously stepped back a little, "What? It's nothing! I just... I just feel that I have already given a lot to my brother. Trouble."

Tang Chengjun said, "It's okay, just tell me, and I'll give you whatever you like. "

And this house is too small. It's time to change him to a larger one, closer to the bureau, so that he can work more conveniently. Fu Yunqi said, "If that's the case, then I...I like...watermelon the most. . "

Of course, I actually like all sweet fruits, but now I can only say one thing, let's just say this. It seems that tomorrow's fruits are available again, which is not bad. This Tang Chengjun, although he is older than me. , but still very considerate. Especially because

he looks good, but I don’t know how to offend such a big shot. A small person like him can only say sorry, and even if he doesn’t agree to come, there will be others.

If you give others an advantage, why don't you let yourself take advantage?

Tang Chengjun said, "Watermelon?" That's easy to handle. Anyway, there are often watermelons in the supermarket. How about we buy two tomorrow

? Qi put his hand on the table, "What's the trouble? I'm very happy to be able to help you. You know I like you quite a lot. What do you think of me?"

Fu Yunqi said quickly. , "Brother! Of course I'm the best! He's so kind to me... No one has ever been so kind to me before."

After hearing this, Tang Chengjun thought to himself, he was actually the first one to be kind to him, it seemed that he was good to me. He was lucky, and Fu Yunqi didn't throw away his hand, so it seemed very possible.

Tang Chengjun said, "Oh! I walked a lot today, and my feet hurt a little..."

Fu Yunqi was very anxious after hearing this, "Brother, do your feet hurt? Then don't leave today, stay here to sleep, I'll I'll give you the bed

!"

Tang Chengjun patted his hand and said, "No problem, we can sleep together. Do you still dislike me? Fu

Yunqi shook his head in confusion, "Of course not, it's just that the bed is a bit small." Tang Chengjun said

, "It's okay, the two of us... won't be young." "

Fu Yunqi may have thought of something. He lowered his head. His whole face, neck and ears turned red. He hesitated and didn't know what to say. But Tang Chengjun noticed the hand he was pinching. He didn't Take it back.