Chapter 739 - 740

Chapter 739

This whole process lasted for three full days, and even at night there were villagers who stayed awake and kept watch!

Tang Ming saw that the crazy excitement of the villagers was fading day by day, so he quickly understood what the captain meant by doing this.

If all those family members were released and put together, the villagers who had just released the emotions they had suppressed for so long would definitely not worry about whether there was a reason for the incident or whether it was pitiful. They only knew that they were finally free.

In order for them to have fair thoughts and sympathy, they must wait until all the suppressed emotions in their hearts are vented.

It's really good to deal with this matter after everyone's emotions have been vented.

Tang Ming felt a lot more relaxed. Although many people would still die by then, the situation would undoubtedly be much better than before.

After everyone's charges were confirmed, a full three days and three nights had passed. Yes, it was three days and three nights. Even at night, people kept coming to tell them their charges.

After finally recording the records, the captain gave them a day's rest, and went out to hunt mutant animals to replenish the village's food reserves, which were almost consumed in the previous three days.

After this period of time, the atmosphere of the entire village completely changed, and after venting, their mood seemed much better.

At this time, the captain asked people to bring out the family members of these sinners. Of course, they had family members or people who were protected by them. There were less than two hundred in total, but it looked like there were a lot of them.

The villagers came here today to watch these criminals being executed, and they always felt that they had forgotten something before, but now they finally remembered what they had forgotten when they saw these people.

The families of these sinners! They hadn't seen it all this time, but they were so excited that they forgot about it.

Captain, "These people are the family members of some of them. There are old people, women and children. Now their life and death are decided by you. Now I give you a chance to tell their crimes one by one. The final result depends on them." Let’s decide the crime, let’s start now.”

Soon there was a new round of narration of the crime, but this time the people in the village were not very active, except for some who really followed those disgusting people to do evil and bully the village. Apart from the others, the rest of them only talked about small things here and there, and they didn't seem to have any intention of putting their lives to death.

The captain looked at the report that was completed in less than half a day and said, "There are one hundred and eighty-nine people here, one hundred and sixty-one of them were proven innocent, and the remaining twenty-eight, of which There are eight people who are going to be executed together, and the other twenty are relatively minor, but they cannot be declared innocent." "Then I will read out the names of the eight people who are going to be executed, and everyone can confirm it

."

The life and death of this group of people really depends entirely on the villagers. If someone takes revenge privately, those who didn't have to die may be dead now.

Of course it won't be that simple. They will compare everyone's testimony, and only the crime that several people have said will be established, so that situation will not happen.