Chapter 427 - 428

Chapter 427

"Sorry, sir, please show me your membership card. We only accept guests with membership cards here."

Tang Chengjun didn't have a membership card at all. "How can I apply for a membership card?"

Just get one. A membership card is definitely not needed. How many points?

"Sir, you can't get a membership card for our store. It must be given by the boss himself."

Tang Chengjun would be a fool if he didn't understand it by now. It seems that this store is not ordinary. In other words, there is no If you try to get in touch with their boss himself, you won't be able to get a membership card or get in.

And even if you meet the boss himself, it doesn't mean you can get the boss's approval, and you don't have a membership card.

So what should I do now?

Tang Chengjun could only wait outside. Anyway, he worked the day shift and was off work now. It didn't matter if he waited until night. After he figured it out, he walked to a beverage shop opposite the store and spent five points. I ordered a drink and sat inside to wait.

I waited until ten o'clock in the evening when I saw a familiar figure walking out of it, but Anmei was not the only one who came out, there was also a man who looked like a gentle scum, with his ugly hand still holding Anmei. slender waist!

Tang Chengjun couldn't get angry, so he stood up and walked outside, "Anmei——!!"

Anmei and the man were startled by the roar. Anmei paused slightly when she noticed Tang Chengjun, but she quickly fell into the situation in front of her. In the man's arms, there was no panic at all about being caught in an act of rape.

The man touched her waist and asked, "What's wrong? Who is this person? Do you know him?"

An Mei nodded, "Yes, brother, this person is one of the people who wanted to be with me before. What should I do? I don't know him." There is nothing a person like this can do, brother, please help me..."

The man put his arm around her waist and gave her a sticky kiss on the mouth, "Baby, no problem, leave it to me."

Then he took his hand. With a wave of his hand, two bodyguards walked out from behind and took Tang Chengjun away. Because of the struggle, they knocked him unconscious and dragged him away and threw him in an alley. As for... if he fell unconscious like this, he would People passing by won't strip everything off of them, so it has nothing to do with them.

An Mei snorted in her heart, this Tang Chengjun was really amazing, he actually found his place of work so quickly, but it didn't matter, because of her work, she usually lived here.

She came out today just because her new sponsor took her out to play. This sponsor was very generous and gave her 20,000 points. Anmei felt happy and followed her out, and it was only for one night. Wait She will still come back here tomorrow.

It was already past three o'clock in the morning when Tang Chengjun woke up. He was woken up by the cold. Although the temperature has not really dropped yet, the temperature difference between day and night is large, and it is still very cold at night, and he also found valuable things on his body. All gone.

There was only one piece of clothing and pants left, and the outer coat was gone. Even his shoes and socks had been stripped off and taken away. Moreover, when he woke up from the cold just now, he saw someone pulling off the last piece of clothing on his body. , if it was really taken away...

who are these people, how come the capital base...

Tang Chengjun finally took a look at the store where Anmei worked from a distance, but now he knew that Anmei was no longer there, so he didn't Instead of staying here, go back and have a good rest. You have to go to work tomorrow morning.