Chapter 468 - 469

Chapter 468

When Tang Chengjun heard these words, he felt like he was floating. He didn't even know when Chang Qing pushed him down on the bed and covered him with a quilt. He only knew that after he woke up, he heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom. .

Chang Qing was taking a bath inside. After taking a bath, they could go to bed. They just didn't know if Chang Qing would want him tonight, and if so, whether he could still bear it.

You must know that today, even when he got out of bed to go to the bathroom, he had to hold on to the wall and bend over to go in with his back.

And because he couldn't stand up after going to the toilet, he almost crawled out of it. If he came again now... he would definitely be disabled, right?

Now Tang Chengjun really envies mutants. If he became a mutant, many things would be much easier, right?

Just when he was thinking wildly, Chang Qing came out of the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bed, with a towel wrapped around his waist and the back of his upper body exposed. Tang Chengjun stared at it obsessively, and the thoughts in his head stopped instantly.

Chang Qing, "Aren't you asleep yet? I tired you yesterday. Go to bed early today. I hope you can become a mutant soon."

Tang Chengjun felt his face turn red, "By the way...in the store..."

Chang Qing Looking into his eyes, "You may or may not go to the store. I can buy a house for your parents."

Tang Chengjun quickly shook his head, "No, no, if they know that I am with Men may go crazy when they are together, and they have been trying to find wives for me recently. I will avoid them in the future."

Chang Qing said, "In this case, I will give you the points. When do you plan to buy a house for them? , just buy it when you want, but I won’t approve of my wife or anything, you can only be mine, do you hear me?"

Tang Chengjun was stunned by Chang Qing, and two or three days passed like this. , he just went to work in the store. Because his parents were in a hurry, he went back.

Fortunately, Tang Jianshan and the others were worried, so they felt relieved when they saw that he was fine. They asked him to come over immediately when he said he was going to work. After all, their good life now depends on Tang Chengjun's work.

When he arrived at the store, he immediately went to see the foreman. The foreman glanced at him and said nothing. He just handed him a prepared points card, "You...you really..."

Tang Chengjun Knowing that he was worried about himself, he then said, "Don't worry, I know what the foreman wants to say."

The foreman sighed, "Have you decided?"

Tang Chengjun nodded, "Yes, he said he wants me to stay with him all the time. , so they plan to make me a mutant, but don’t tell me about it, or you will get into trouble.”

The foreman opened his eyes slightly, “Really?”

Tang Chengjun said, “Of course it’s true, I’ve been doing this every day lately. You can even eat purple bacteria."

The foreman said, "That's great. I also want to become a mutant... But you are really not that simple. You actually killed that noble man?"

Tang Chengjun thought. It may be just the opposite, but it's useless to say it now. "Forget it, let's not talk about it. When I become really prosperous in the future, I will definitely not forget the foreman's cultivation."

The foreman then smiled and watched Tang Chengjun go to work. , but after he left, the foreman felt something was wrong.

Combined with Chang Qing's nature and what Tang Chengjun said just now, the foreman realized that maybe things were not as he told Tang Chengjun just now. Simple, but there may be big hidden dangers hidden in it.