Chapter 784 - 786

Chapter 784

"He is the only six-year-old child. The other youngest ones are eleven, and there is only one eleven-year-old. The rest are all over twelve years old."

"There are about twenty in total, fifteen They are all over fourteen years old, only two years younger than us. Do we still need to raise them? Think about what we were doing two years ago before you speak!"

He may have thought of something, and then stopped talking. , no longer as soft-hearted as before, and walked forward together in silence.

It looked like he was planning to go to the main entrance.

Tang Ming said, "The people in the villa are dying, but these

two boys are pretty good. Do you want to take them back and give them a try?" It's not that the manor is short of people, so they will take everyone in, but these two boys don't look good. He seems ungrateful and not like the Holy Father, so even if he is recruited to the manor, it will not change much.

The manor now needs some people to deal with ordinary things. Then it will be possible to help Phil, Brother Yao and the others share some work, and maybe they can become very strong mutants?

Anyway, it is very simple for the manor to raise two more people. They don't need to think too much now. If they really turn bad after being recruited to the manor, then why can't so many people in the manor do anything to them?

Tang Ming watched the two people slowly walking towards the main entrance, but they didn't have much food on them.

They arrived at the main entrance in advance to wait for the two teenagers. By the way, they stood and chatted for a while with the soldiers who were staying here to organize order. They saw the two teenagers after about a few minutes.

The soldier who just spoke to them was actually someone who had interacted with the two teenagers before, and they came here quickly.

Soldier, "Are you here? Why did you only bring so little? It will definitely not be enough to get to the car by then. We will at least hold on until we arrive at the base where you will be settled before arranging subsequent relief."

Tang Ming stood aside and looked at this. The two teenagers looked a little depressed, even a little overwhelmed, because they didn't know what to do now.

Because basically all the supplies in this base have been collected by the higher-ups and distributed to everyone. Now even if they search everywhere in the base, they can't find anything edible at all.

"Excuse me, can you provide us with some..."

The soldier looked at them and felt a little embarrassed, because this is really difficult to do. To be honest, many people here have had their supplies more or less robbed, but All supplies were snatched away.

Although he had seen them a few times, he had not seen many of them. Only now did he realize that the bags carried by these two children were probably not filled with food, but other daily necessities.

Otherwise, they might not have even made such a request knowing that it was unlikely.

Then he saw Tang Ming, who was chatting with him just now, but was now standing behind to observe the two teenagers. After feeling his gaze, Tang Ming looked at him, "What's wrong?"

Soldier, "Two Mr. Tang , I wonder if we can take them to the base over there tomorrow morning..."

Tang Ming, "A lot of people have been robbed of supplies. Let's take these two away. If someone else comes later... "