Chapter 653 - 654

Chapter 653

Ding Danhan was slightly startled, "Why?" I told you everything I know, why are you still sending me there? ! Everything I know has been told!"

Lu Weian, "Because... you can't be trusted. "

Ding Danhan was suddenly startled. Yes, he is a criminal to them now. How could a criminal believe all the information told for the first time?

They will definitely need to confirm it several times in other ways. Then How to confirm?

Of course, send her to the military torture room, where is the real hell!

She wants to commit suicide, but in front of these experienced military people, her little skills are simply useless. When she woke up, she was already in the torture room.

And the person responsible for her torture... was really identified by Lu Weian. He was an acquaintance.

"Yo"? Long time no see, Danhan... what are you doing? Make yourself so cruel? "

Ding Danhan saw this familiar face. He had seen him before when he was eating in the military cafeteria. This big boy who was very shy about his confession...

maybe... maybe he could use it? ■

"Wait, wait. Wait... you can ask, you can ask any question, I will answer it! "

"Why? Really? I believe you, after all, I like you so much..."

Ding Danhan's eyes flashed with light, "Really? Really...then you ask, I will never lie! Don't use those things on me..."

This big boy also took himself here to visit, and he could hear those miserable screams along the way. All in all, it scared her enough.

She never I thought that one day I would come here as a prisoner.

"After all, I like you so much... of course I believe you. "

But..." he continued, "It's really useless for me to believe you alone, if others don't believe it!" "

So... I'm sorry, Danhan, I didn't want to either. Who made me like you so much?" But why..."

He lifted Ding Danhan's long hair, revealing his fair neck, and saw the marks on it, "You have become dirty, I hate dirty things... I may be different from others, I like Clean..."

"Both things and people like clean things. Now that you are dirty, of course I don't like it... Hey... It doesn't mean that I like you, so you have to like me. Before I confessed and you refused, so I gave up and didn't pester you..."

"This is all natural, isn't it? But how can you be so disrespectful and self-loving? "

He muttered while preparing things that he would use later.

"I find it strange. Is it really not good to be in the military? If you have to do these things, have you got what you want now? Do you regret it now? "

He was asking himself questions there, and it seemed as if he had no intention of listening to Ding Danhan's answer at all, "Ah, you must regret it, right? If you hadn't done anything before, you would still be at the top of the military department now."

"Although the decision-making level You definitely can't get in, but the future is still very good and the future is bright, but why don't you know that what that person can give you is really worth what you pay for?

"It's ridiculous, such an obvious trap for you? " If you can get in, can't you use your brain to think about it? Can you figure out someone in a high position? "