Chapter 464 - 465

Chapter 464

The grandfather in Tang Ming's mouth is Tang Tianlan's grandfather.

Yes, he is Tang Tianlan's grandfather, and now he has become Tang Ming's grandfather.

When they first got together, they went to the cemetery to visit the grandfather. Looking at the photo, he was a very kind old man. Such a good man was so prosperous in the past. He never expected that he would be killed by his own son before he died. ...

When he thought of this, Tang Ming felt a little unhappy. If they hadn't done this, Tang Ming might still be able to see this old man when he and Tang Tianlan were together, but now...

And Tang Ming didn't What I know is that Tang Tianlan is also regretful. Tang Ming's biological mother died early because of the fault of those scum, so she can also feel Tang Ming's feelings.

"Okay, don't think too much, they will definitely die anyway."

These two people planned to stay here before everyone inside died.

Tang Ming suddenly thought of something, that is...

"Tianlan, the people inside will die relatively early, so what do you think..."

If the living people are so hungry that they will be eaten directly...

Tang Tianlan, "Who knows this?"

Tang Ming looked at Tang Tianlan silently, and sure enough... he still hated it in his heart, otherwise he would definitely not do this.

Although the four children of Tang Hanyu and Tang Hanfei are a bit innocent, but... now that they have taken action, of course they have to eradicate the roots. They enjoy everything their parents exploited from their grandfather, eat, drink and sleep every day, but grandpa...

So...if they want to blame, they can only blame their parents, or they knew that grandpa was kicked out, but they pretended not to see it. If they were like Lin Fen, even if they just gave him something, now Tang Tianlan would not treat them like this.

Tang Ming said, "I don't know how long we have to wait here."

Tang Tianlan said, "It won't take too long. Their will is very weak."

Even the two people who became mutants were of no use, they just felt He became a mutant and was a level higher than others, so he felt as if he had become a superior person.

But in fact, the willpower may not be as firm as before. After all, after becoming stronger, although their lives have become better, they have also become more degraded. The mutant animals returned from each hunt are all the weakest around.

Even if you take it to a small base, no one will buy it, because ordinary people can hunt such prey.

So all their points are based on a few fruits and vegetables grown, but even this is enough for them to live a good life. Plus, there is the protection of the manor nearby, so it is very safe.

So they started to muddle along, and now their willpower may push them over with just a push.

In fact, they didn't stay here for long. In about ten days, two people died. It was none other than the wives of Tang Hanyu and Tang Hanfei, the sisters.

It is said that they starved to death, but it was not the case. In fact, they were not starved to death, they were just starved to the point of losing their strength. In addition, it was very cold inside at night, and the cold air penetrated into their bones, making them miserable and begging for death. When he didn't dare to die, the situation got worse and worse.