Chapter 808 - 811

Chapter 808

And people who were excited to rummage around inside didn’t know why someone would open the floor-to-ceiling window of the balcony and walk in. Aren’t they generally just walk-ins?

Therefore, it is impossible for the people on the lookout below to send them messages.

Tang Ming sneered, "How about it? Are there a lot of good things in our bag that you are all excited about?!"

Tang Tianlan realized almost instantly that these should be considered talents who came to their doorsteps?

Tang Ming said, "Knock them unconscious and send them downstairs. I think they know how to deal with them!"

The two thieves were not young, but not very old either. They were about the same age as the two of them. In Tang Ming's case, As he spoke, he dropped what he was holding and rushed out the door.

Not to mention, the speed is quite fast!

But Tang Ming said, you are fast and I am faster. They have seen it. Can you still run away?

Tang Tianlan quickly knocked out the two thieves, while Tang Ming went downstairs to find the lookout and knocked them out. The three thieves were thrown to the first floor by them, along with the ones at the counter on the first floor. After the man explained the situation, he returned to his residence.

After returning to their residence, they found that the two people rummaged through their bags and found that the things inside were not littered, but they probably planned to take them away later, so many things were neatly placed aside.

Tang Ming sat on the sofa and looked at the neatly piled supplies. "They thought we wouldn't be back in a short time, so they arranged them neatly like this?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Maybe they were wasting time on purpose. "Wait until we come back."

Tang Ming said, "And we came back so quickly that they didn't know what to say, so they were knocked unconscious by us?"

Tang Tianlan said, "I'll definitely come over and apologize later. By the way, I didn't know it was us living here." , and then tell them about their identities and abilities, as well as who needs their protection, etc. " Tang Ming said, "In this way, they are really the same as the three people we found in the X city base before." Tang

Ming.

Tian Lan, "Of course these are all my guesses. Some may be true or some may be false."

Tang Ming, "Are you saying that some of these three people are real and some are arranged?"

Tang Tianlan, "Yes."

Tang Ming said. Ming said, "If they were arranged to come here, wouldn't it be clear if we just asked them when they got together?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Don't you know that even if they were not arranged to come here, they might be bribed, so if we If you are so cautious, no one can believe it."

Tang Ming said, "I'm really surprised now. The manor really doesn't have any secrets. They have been so obsessed with sending people to the manor from before to now. What's going on? "Why?"

Tang Tianlan actually knew the reason, "There's no reason, it's just a habit."

Tang Ming was stunned, "What habit?"

"Well... you mean, they are like this? " They are used to it, because they are used to controlling information from all other places, so now there is another place that they cannot control or even obtain information from. They just subconsciously want to arrange people in the manor. "