Chapter 805 - 807

Chapter 805

The boss snorted coldly, "Go back! Find out for me how Feng Zhuo hooked up with Tang Ming and the others. I've never heard of any contact between them before!"

"Yes, boss!" He was not blamed for this incident. , they all breathed a sigh of relief.

However, the information from the investigation showed that Feng Zhuo had no communication with Tang Ming at all before. The reason why he was taken away by Tang Ming was entirely because Tang Ming and the others sent supplies to the base today. When they left, Feng Zhuo was picked up by Feng Zhuo on the way. Zhuo stopped them, and they didn't know what they said after that, and Tang Ming took their brother and sister away.

"Boss, it seems that Feng Zhuo must have used his skills to convince Tang Ming and the others to protect their brother and sister. Do you think the manor needs talents like him?"

"Hmph... I understand."

"Then..."

Boss, "No, I definitely won't give up if you ask me to. I was going to eat it in my mouth, but I didn't expect it to fly away like this. Now I feel very itchy when I think of Feng Mi."

"You go to the X city base now. Let's discuss with the top management to see what conditions are required to live in the new capital base. Go and ask me for details!"

"Okay, boss, I'll go right away!"

I heard that the location of the new capital base is here! It is near the transit base, and the transit base is near the manor, which means that if he goes to live in the new capital base, there is a high probability that he will still meet their brothers and sisters.

After all, he knew a little bit about Feng Mi's condition. If he wanted to turn to bed, he would definitely have to understand her condition, right? How boring would it be if you died halfway through playing?

Unless you go to the capital base to treat such a disease, there is absolutely no way. Even the manor doesn't have the conditions to treat such a disease alone, right?

People who have left the base in City X don't know that this fat pig boss still misses Feng Mi and wants to stay in the newly built capital base.

The Feng Zhuo brothers and sisters sat together quietly. They finally got rid of the base in City X. They were now relaxed and had found a strong backer.

Tang Ming, "Now tell us about your sister's illness. If it's serious, you can only send it to the capital base. Of course, it's the capital base of the letter. The manor only has a relatively simple medical room, although it is equipped with a lot of medicine." Even with medical equipment, more serious diseases cannot be cured."

Feng Zhuo took his sister's hand and said, "That's a problem for you two. My sister definitely needs to go to the capital base for treatment."

Tang Ming nodded, "I will." Got it, I'll send it over when the time comes. As for what you said. "

Feng Zhuo, "I'll just stay with my sister."

Tang Ming shook his head, "That's not possible. You don't need to work in the manor. I'm not bringing you to the manor for free. It's hard for you. It will take a long time for your sister's illness to be cured. Isn't it okay for you to stay with your sister and do nothing until she is cured?"

Feng Zhuo was slightly stunned. Then... then..."

Tang Ming said, "Let's do this. Now that you have just arrived at the manor, it must be a busy time. You will go to the capital base twice a week to visit your sister. When the work is almost done, you are not needed all the time. How about you go whenever you want?"