Chapter 450 - 451

Chapter 450

In Tang Chengjun's view, Chang Qing and An Mei are completely opposite.

He didn't wait for Chang Qing, nor did he wait for the opportunity to ask for leave again to find Chang Qing. He didn't know where Chang Qing was, but he did wait for someone he was familiar with.

To be honest, when Tang Chengjun saw him coming out of the side door after work, he almost didn't recognize who this person was. It wasn't until the other person stopped him that he remembered that the man in front of him had long hair that covered most of his face. , with a wretched and dejected figure, as if a man who had aged more than ten years in a short period of time turned out to be...

"Han Yu? Are you looking for me?"

Although I don't know why the other person became like this, but thinking about it, it seems that he has just been discharged from the hospital? After all, the injury caused quite a big fuss before.

Han Yu, "Has An Mei contacted you again?"

Tang Chengjun paused slightly, "Huh, I haven't contacted you for more than half a month. She is over there in Qingya Building. If you want to find her, go directly there. You can wait there just by squatting."

Han Yu paused slightly, "Qingya Xiaolou?"

Tang Chengjun nodded and pointed to him in a direction, "It's the Qingya Xiaolou over there, which is quite close to here."

Han Yu didn't say anything . He nodded and turned around to leave. Tang Chengjun suddenly felt that this was the first time they had such a calm conversation. In the past, Anmei's affairs were always tit-for-tat.

But now that I think about it, I and Han Yu seem to be poor people who were deceived by An Mei, so they should have a common language. It turned out to be like that entirely because of An Mei, a bitch.

They haven't bothered him recently, so they probably found a new sponsor, but I don't know who they found this time.

Han Yu followed the direction pointed by Tang Chengjun and quickly found the location of Qingya Xiaolou. Because Tang Chengjun's store was considered high-end, the distance between the two stores was not too far.

When An Mei was dating before, An Mei took the initiative to find him, so Han Yu didn't even know where the Qingya Building where An Mei was.

Now he finally knows, and...

he just walked nearby and saw Anmei's figure. Anmei was wearing clothes that looked like they were made of fine mutated animal fur. She walked out of it, her long hair dyed The bright wine red color is very dazzling under the light.

And maybe it's because of the man's moisturizing, his whole complexion looks very good, and his skin seems to be shining.

And seeing the smile on her lips, Han Yu knew that An Mei was doing very well recently! It seems that we have found a perfect sponsor?

Anmei walked out, and two bodyguards came out and stood on both sides to protect her and walked into a car. After she got in the car, the car drove forward and disappeared into the night soon.

It's so late now, and An Mei still wants to go out. She also works at night, so it's quite appropriate to go out now. Moreover, Han Yu can tell that the two bodyguards are different from ordinary people, so they must be mutants.

Unexpectedly, the financial sponsor An Mei found this time was so powerful that he could send two mutants to escort An Mei. If that were the case, wouldn't he have no chance to take revenge? !

And my own... is almost useless. Can I just wait until Anmei's current sponsor gets tired of her? Han Yu felt very unwilling. He thought about it and finally remembered what the doctor said.