Chapter 793 - 795

Chapter 793

It seems that the best way to nourish the body now is to eat mutated animal meat. Eat more and you will get better faster.

I had never recovered from my illness, and it was entirely because I didn't eat well, had no nutrition, and didn't get exercise. In short, my life was not good.

Now with the help of Tang Ming and the others, things are finally a lot better. At least they can go out alone without anyone taking care of them.

Tang Tianlan came back in the evening of the third day.

"I found a base that is about the same size as the Z city base. It is very prosperous there. Even now, many people go there every day. People from your base go there in batches. If you don't attract attention, about 60 to 100 people go there every day. Seventy, no problem. "

Tang Ming said one hundred at a time, but now it's seventy at a time, which is okay.

Qu Yilong and the others still smiled, "Of course it would be nice to have a safe place. I hope I can have a good life after this."

Tang Ming said, "Anyway, everyone has a chance, seventy a day, I hope you can live well." Let's allocate the order of priority, so there won't be any problems."

Qu Yilong, "Don't worry, follow the previous method and send the healthy ones first. After all... with your help, the people at the base will be safe during this period. The living conditions will also become very good."

"Let the healthy people go to the big base first, and then let the people who are not in good health go there. This is a disguised form of care."

Tang Ming, "Although this method is good, it cannot be used for a long time. After all..."

Qu Yilong, "I know this. Thank you for reminding me. I just want everyone to help others a little in the early stage. That's it. After settling down, everyone will do their own thing. "

Tang Ming, "That's good, then I'll do what you said."

Tang Ming has been wandering around outside for so many days. Tang Ming now has many questions to ask. So he didn't stay at Qu Yilong's place for long. He sent the three students back to rest early and took Tang Tianlan back to the room.

"Do you have anything you want to tell me?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Yes, during the three days I was out, I found a discovery in the far south, close to the previously destroyed A City Base and G City Base, a hundred kilometers north of it. A large group of mutant animals."

Tang Ming frowned, "What's going on? How about the number of mutant animals? Are they planning to attack the surrounding survivor bases?" If so, they will go over to help.

Tang Tianlan, "There are no signs of attacking the base for the time being. It seems that we are still absorbing other mutant animals to join us. When the number reaches a certain limit, we will select the base to attack."

"I also found among the mutant animals. There are more than ten mutated bald foxes. Now, except for the capital base, D city base and Z city base, there are not many bases that have the means to deal with bald foxes."

Tang Ming frowned, "Then. Let's find an opportunity to kill the bald foxes. "

According to the current situation, they can only do this for the time being. Although this is only treating the symptoms but not the root cause,...

they can't find the source of the bald foxes and kill all the bald foxes. The bald fox is strangled in the cradle, and more importantly, the bald fox is a disaster for humans, but it is also an opportunity.