Chapter 609 - 610

Chapter 609

The most eye-catching thing is of course the fangs in that mouth. The densely packed teeth make people feel cold all over. It is like a mouth with tiny teeth all over the top, bottom and left and right of the mouth.

But what made Du Yi most unbelievable was the look in this man's eyes... In other words, he couldn't be called a human at all. They were the eyes of a beast, looking at him full of desire.

What kind of desire? He had seen this look a lot. Even when he was hunting outside, the mutated animals looked at him with exactly the same look.

The living experiment subject locked inside the glass now actually showed a coveted expression towards him, which meant that he wanted to eat him.

This can no longer be called a human being!

Du Yi finally understood why the man just now said it was better to keep it or kill it. His answer just now was that it was best to live, but now his answer was that it was better for him to kill him.

At this time, the officer came over and stood behind him, "Have you figured it out now?"

Du Yi lowered his head, "Yes."

Officer, "Then tell me."

Du Yi, "Actually... many things are not ours. Of course, we need to judge from many situations and realities, but now I only know that if the people behind the scenes are not caught, even if we find more places like this now, they will be quiet for a while. "The other party will come back."

Officer, "Don't worry, with the evidence from this laboratory, Assistant Lu will handle it immediately."

After all, if this matter really gets serious, the entire base will be panicked again . , there are actually people who are so unscrupulous under the management of the entire base. Before, they only targeted orphanages. Then if the other party becomes more powerful in the future, wouldn't they have to target many ordinary people?

For ordinary people, the most fearful thing is unknown threats to their lives. They all know about the mutant animals outside the base. After the initial panic, they can finally live with peace of mind.

But if there is an internal problem now, it will definitely explode by then.

The officer could even imagine how angry Lu Weian would be after knowing the situation here. Sure enough, the situation here was urgent. In less than twenty minutes, Lu Weian received the information from here, and he became angry as expected.

He called all five of his secretaries who were so busy that they couldn't touch the floor, and slammed the things in their hands on the table. "You five, come here and take a look at this thing. What do you think should be done with it? Should you send someone to it?" Who will handle it?!"

Gu Yu took the lead to pick it up and read it, and the other four came to look at it together. Then they were all shocked, and two of them with poor tolerance ran directly to the bathroom nearby to retching.

Because these photos were so impactful, they couldn't stand it.

After reading this, Gu Yu's expression turned very ugly, "Assistant Lu, of course we must investigate all places like this as soon as possible, and then throw them away."

"And it is connected to the previous orphanage incident, but..."

Gu Yu felt very Something was wrong. The previous investigations related to the orphanage were so clear. We knew each member’s name, date of birth, date of birth, and how long they had joined them. They were all investigated clearly.