Chapter 452 - 453

Chapter 452

Tang Tianlan curled his lips and said, "What a good idea."

Tang Ming just said it casually. Whether he wanted to do this or not was completely left to Tang Tianlan himself. Of course, Tang Tianlan was very happy to do it, and it didn't take long for him to arrange it.

Of course, it was arranged through Yi Jun. As for the fact that Chang Qing was plotted by them...

Actually, it wasn't considered a plot at all, right? Chang Qing himself is also a mutant. Could it be that he would be hurt when facing two admirers? At most, it's just disgusting.

And whether the other party was disgusted or not, Tang Tianlan didn't care at all.

Yi Jun saw that the plan included Chang Qing's affairs, so he asked someone to go back and ask Lu Weian first with the news. If Chang Qing checked on his own and found out, he would probably have trouble with the manor.

Recently, the transportation of fruits and vegetables between the manor and the Z city base has remained normal, but the relationship between the two parties is a bit delicate, and it is at a time of strange balance.

He felt that it was possible to break the balance at any time, so he was always a little worried.

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan have been paying attention to Tang Hanyu and the people at the Z city base, and they got news that some military members have been added to the Z city base.

The euphemistic name is that they come here to hunt mutant animals. After all, the demand for mutant animals in all bases is increasing day by day. If they don't hunt quickly, the supply will exceed the demand.

But what is actually going on, many people know it well, but Yi Jun and Ai Yang are not to be outdone. After the further expansion of the small base is successful, just like the Z city base, they let some people with a similar number Come over here and join the hunting party here.

In this way, the number of troops stationed here in the three major bases is almost the same.

Feng Chang was becoming more and more speechless. Even if he let this old immortal come here to cause trouble before, why should he respond to his idea and send someone here again? Do the chief and the others really not know what this old immortal is doing?

In other words, don't you know what he plans to do? It's simply... Feng Chang doesn't even want to say a word now. You must know that now he can't even enter the second largest door of the manor.

But Yi Jun and Ai Yang could still go in. Of course, my previous self could also go in with them, but I couldn't just enter the gate near the innermost villa.

Feng Chang was very distressed and didn't know how to ease the relationship between himself and the manor now.

That's right, what he wants to ease is the relationship between himself and the manor, not the relationship between the Z City base and the manor. Now anyone with a discerning eye can actually see something, that is, this old immortal is thinking about how to deal with the manor. .

"Hey..." Feng Chang sighed again. To be honest, he didn't know how many times he had sighed today.

One day he will be annoyed to death by these things. Just when he was worried, someone approached his office. The footsteps gradually approached the door and the door opened.

Well, once I walked in without knocking, what did I think I was? Do you know nothing about politeness? Have all the etiquette you have learned for so long been eaten by dogs?

"Feng Chang, the leader asked you to come over!"

Feng Chang looked at this person with a cold face, "Who are you?"