Chapter 585 - 586

Chapter 585

Of course he heard everything Du Yi said just now. After all, Du Yi was talking to himself in this room.

While packing up his necessary things, Jia Yu muttered, "It's best if you don't come to me. The thing I regretted the most was taking you out. If I had known it would be so troublesome, I would have been alone, How good is this."

Jia Yu said it easily, but even he didn't notice the regret and reluctance in his tone. Anyway, he quickly packed up all his things, opened the door and planned to rent a new one immediately. house to live in.

But the moment he opened the door, he stood there blankly, looking out the door.

"You... you didn't leave?"

Jia Yu looked at Du Yi outside the door and took a deep breath, "Do you know I'm inside?"

Du Yi had been standing at the door waiting after he came out. In fact, at first he just I just want to stand here quietly for a while, wait for a while until my mood calms down, and then leave.

But he didn't expect that he was in a daze for too long. When he wanted to leave, there was movement inside. At this moment, he realized that Jia Yu must be inside. He was hiding when he went in just now!

And it is impossible for a person to live in it without leaving any traces. In this way, he can also deduce that Jia Yu must have just come back and happened to be hit by him!

He was a little emotional, not sure whether he should say he was lucky or Jia Yu was unlucky.

All in all, he now met the person he had been struggling with whether to see or not before, and he was still troubled because Du Yi felt that now he didn't know what he wanted to say at all.

It was Jia Yu who was the first to break the silence, "You are completely different from before. I didn't expect you to be so patient and wait outside for nearly two hours. Do you know that I was in there on purpose just now?"

Du Yi wanted to deny it, He didn't mean it, he just didn't notice it at all, he was just dazed outside, but he felt uncomfortable because of this.

Seeing Du Yi's silence, Jia Yu threw away the backpack in his hand and put it aside, "Do you have anything to ask me? Forget it... why ask? That's the truth. If you want If you know the reason, I won't tell you."

Du Yi then said, "Why don't you tell me? Is it so fun to hide everything from me? When you look at me alone, confused and going the wrong way, Will you be very happy?"

His tone was very calm when he spoke, as if what he said had nothing to do with him. If it had been before, he would have been asking him heartbreakingly and hysterically why he was doing this. Do.

But now...

after meeting the two teachers who saved him, he actually accepted his previous experience as a bit suspicious, maybe because his two current teachers were really awesome.

After being so powerful, he felt that nothing else in the world could make him show such expressions and emotions, but Jia Yu found such an attitude unbelievable when he saw it.

Jia Yu, "You have changed so much. To be honest, you have changed so much. If it weren't for your appearance, your voice, and the fact that you came here with the key, etc., I might not have recognized you at all." Come on."

Du Yi, "Is there anything else you want to tell me? If not, is it my turn to ask?" Jia Yu spread his hands, "You can ask anyway. I won't say anything, because... I don't know anything." Du Yi took a deep breath, "Do you really want to hide it so much?"