Chapter 828 - 830

Chapter 828

Wei Feng and the others really had nothing to pack, and there was only one backpack in the whole room, which contained some of their more personal things, and their value was probably just commemorative.

"Our manor can provide all the things when they arrive there. If you are missing anything, you can use the manor's public points card to buy it at a nearby base. It is very convenient. Now that there is no problem, let's go."

"Xue Kun, if you are hungry, we will stop halfway when we get outside and hunt some mutated animals to eat fresh meat directly. These are ordinary foods. No matter how much you eat, you will not be full."

Xue Kun nodded. Wei Feng packed up the remaining food, put on his backpack and prepared to follow them out. Xue Kun took the backpack and put it on his body.

"I'm fine now. I'll take care of you from now on."

Wei Feng didn't appreciate it, "I still need you to take care of me?"

Xue Kun was a little embarrassed, "Take care of each other..."

Wei Feng, "That's more or less the same, I'm a grown man too!"

Tang Tianlan and the others walked all the way from the base to the gate, followed by two people. This surprised the people at the I City base because they had never taken anyone away.

When they walked to the base gate, they were asked about these two people.

Tang Ming said matter-of-factly, "Seeing that there was a compatibility between the two people, we took them away."

What else can I say about City Base? No, they can't say anything, or it's useless if they say it, because they don't dare to offend these two big guys.

But not long after they left, someone quickly recognized the two people who were following behind.

"Hey! Isn't one of them from the Wei family? Recently, the Wei family has been talking about taking the young master back for marriage? The person standing next to him seems to be the lover of the young master of the Wei family?"

"You mean those two people are Xue Kun and Wei Feng?!"

Soon everyone in the entire I City base knew the news, including people from the Wei family.

When the Wei family knew the news, the two old men's eyes went dark and they fainted.

They originally wanted to marry Wei Feng, but that woman was not a good person, very violent, a mutant, powerful, and had even beaten her husband to death before.

But because there is no evidence, or people just blank out the matter, there is nothing wrong with it.

The Wei family wanted other people's rights and benefits for their own benefit, so they agreed to marry Wei Feng into their marriage. They even signed some benefit contracts and thought of bringing him back in two days, but now …

Wei Feng left. They had signed a contract with the woman's family, and even decided on the wedding time. They had obtained all the benefits. Now they want to cancel? impossible!

And now if you want to find someone temporarily, where can you find someone who will satisfy the other woman?

Of course, there is only their own son, a son who looks about 45% similar to Wei Feng!